2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by Buc Em

We just had probably the best draft in the league for the second year in a row. You think Josh Freeman, Mike Williams, LeGarrette Blount, Rejus Benn and Kellen Winslow are all going to fall off a cliff? Gerald McCoy, DaQuan Bowers, Adrian Clayborn and Brian Price have potential to be the most dominant DL in the league. Our top safety is returning and so is our top CB. We have a Pro-Bowl left tackle in Donald Penn and two former Pro-Bowl OL that are coming back from injury in 27 year old Davin Joseph and 30 year old Jeff Faine. The Bucs can win right now.

Like most of the football world, you probably know hardly anybody on our team.
Bucs r legit....I would look at Braylon opposite Williams if i were them

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Apparently Nnamdi just signed a 6 year deal... Won't be announced until tomorrow morning

if that's the case
pimp.gif
  and onewearz was right when he posted it yesterday
where u guys hearing this from 
nerd.gif

I'm hearing Jets are enough under the cap where if they sign Aso, they will start negotiations with bray.

If that can be done,
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Tanny jersey will be custom made

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Apparently Nnamdi just signed a 6 year deal... Won't be announced until tomorrow morning

if that's the case
pimp.gif
  and onewearz was right when he posted it yesterday
where u guys hearing this from 
nerd.gif

I'm hearing Jets are enough under the cap where if they sign Aso, they will start negotiations with bray.

If that can be done,
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Um. I know my team. How we could not get to the quarterback. How our passing game is guarded.

Does not matter buc em. He is not yours.

Um. I know my team. How we could not get to the quarterback. How our passing game is guarded.

Does not matter buc em. He is not yours.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

If that can be done,
eek.gif
pimp.gif

tanny can have sex with my wife if they get nnamdi and keep braylon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

If that can be done,
eek.gif
pimp.gif

tanny can have sex with my wife if they get nnamdi and keep braylon
pimp.gif

May still sign Braylon too. Looking for info like onewearz. Lol. But he left a HUGE amount on the table.

May still sign Braylon too. Looking for info like onewearz. Lol. But he left a HUGE amount on the table.

Back
Top Bottom