2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Please bring back braylon now....glad this BS is over!

Freaking eagles are stacked, wow.Congrats to them and their fans.

Please bring back braylon now....glad this BS is over!

Freaking eagles are stacked, wow.Congrats to them and their fans.

I will low-key hate on Nnamdi if we don't re-sign Cromartie and Edwards. I understand it's his life he has to think about, but this waiting game Nnamdi played could have potentially screwed us out of re-signing two of our premiere players, and necessary players for success.

I tunned to espn and whats this madness? Smh i just got disrespected...... Screw him.cro and edwards now.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I will low-key hate on Nnamdi if we don't re-sign Cromartie and Edwards. I understand it's his life he has to think about, but this waiting game Nnamdi played could have potentially screwed us out of re-signing two of our premiere players, and necessary players for success.

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif

I tunned to espn and whats this madness? Smh i just got disrespected...... Screw him.cro and edwards now.

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif
I'm saying! I seriously wonder why we got the shaft. I can't wait to see the figures we offered him, because I could have sworn I read we offered something very similar to what he took with the Eagles, making this all the more confusing on our end.

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif
I'm saying! I seriously wonder why we got the shaft. I can't wait to see the figures we offered him, because I could have sworn I read we offered something very similar to what he took with the Eagles, making this all the more confusing on our end.

well hopefully there's some behind the scenes stuff we don't know about. cromartie and braylon edwards are still available. sure they lost brad smith but cromartie and braylon edwards are still on the market and hopefully there's a good reason for that.

well hopefully there's some behind the scenes stuff we don't know about. cromartie and braylon edwards are still available. sure they lost brad smith but cromartie and braylon edwards are still on the market and hopefully there's a good reason for that.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

People are hating on this incarceratedbob guy but I've been following him on twitter and he has broken around 12 FA signings and trades in the last few days. His latest update?

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: As reported L-night by #IBN JETS are the winners in the Nnamdi sweepstakes, NY will announce later this evening

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i wonder why.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]like i said.... a broken watch is still right twice a day.[/color]

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

People are hating on this incarceratedbob guy but I've been following him on twitter and he has broken around 12 FA signings and trades in the last few days. His latest update?

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: As reported L-night by #IBN JETS are the winners in the Nnamdi sweepstakes, NY will announce later this evening

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i wonder why.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]like i said.... a broken watch is still right twice a day.[/color]

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Dudes in the FA thread clownin on us, more worried about the Jets than their own teams. Sad
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they're clownin cause you guys were celebrating the done deal last night

Dudes in the FA thread clownin on us, more worried about the Jets than their own teams. Sad
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We only read wat was written. You would of reacted the same if they were sayin it was a done deal for the Pats
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We only read wat was written. You would of reacted the same if they were sayin it was a done deal for the Pats
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey i made sure i put question marks in the title
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey i made sure i put question marks in the title
laugh.gif

he's Lebron to me
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom