2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

haven't been posting much boxing lately.   been dealing with a bad breakup with my ex....   who i met in a boxing gym 
laugh.gif
    Thats why, I've been trying to stay away from this sport 
ohwell.gif

But gotta move on...  and looking forward to Montiel vs Donaire

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Where do yall think JCC jr goes in 2011?

if he fights cotto he is going to get his ##+ beat

I was a JuanMa skeptic but he made me a believer w/that Marquez fight. Honestly didnt think he stood much of a chance because of that suspect chin but he proved me wrong. Gamboa got hand grenades for fists though.
this. plus gamboa leaves himself wide open for shots. juanMa can tag him also

haven't been posting much boxing lately.   been dealing with a bad breakup with my ex....   who i met in a boxing gym 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

get over it bum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Where do yall think JCC jr goes in 2011?

if he fights cotto he is going to get his ##+ beat

I was a JuanMa skeptic but he made me a believer w/that Marquez fight. Honestly didnt think he stood much of a chance because of that suspect chin but he proved me wrong. Gamboa got hand grenades for fists though.
this. plus gamboa leaves himself wide open for shots. juanMa can tag him also

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

get over it bum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But gotta move on...  
Sorry but  
eek.gif
roll.gif

Boxing corrupts all, not power!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But gotta move on...  
Sorry but  
eek.gif
roll.gif

Boxing corrupts all, not power!

At Fairfield, Calif. (Telefutura): Brandon Gonzales vs. Lester Gonzalez, 8 rounds, middleweights; Alan Sanchez vs. Cristian Favela, 8 rounds, welterweights; Luis Sanchez vs. Jonathan Garcia, 4 rounds, junior welterweights; Manuel Avila vs. Salvador Cefuentes, 4 rounds, junior featherweights; Max Becerra vs. TBA, 4 rounds, lightweights; Lamont Williams vs. Hector Martinez, 4 rounds, heavyweights; Ivan Redkaca vs. Jaime Orrantia, 4 rounds, junior lightweights

My small %%@ hometown is hosting fights?
laugh.gif

At Fairfield, Calif. (Telefutura): Brandon Gonzales vs. Lester Gonzalez, 8 rounds, middleweights; Alan Sanchez vs. Cristian Favela, 8 rounds, welterweights; Luis Sanchez vs. Jonathan Garcia, 4 rounds, junior welterweights; Manuel Avila vs. Salvador Cefuentes, 4 rounds, junior featherweights; Max Becerra vs. TBA, 4 rounds, lightweights; Lamont Williams vs. Hector Martinez, 4 rounds, heavyweights; Ivan Redkaca vs. Jaime Orrantia, 4 rounds, junior lightweights

My small %%@ hometown is hosting fights?
laugh.gif

Rooting for this Victor Ortiz to get his shine on, Kid has it, wel see how far this year can take him

images

Rooting for this Victor Ortiz to get his shine on, Kid has it, wel see how far this year can take him

images

For the 2011 year I want to see the following fights in no particular order:

Victor Ortiz vs Marcos Maidana 2
Marcos Maidana vs Brandon Rios
Juan Manuel Marquez vs Manny Pacquiao (140 or a little higher not at 147)
David Haye vs Vitali or Wladimir Klitschko
Yuriokis Gamboa vs JuanMa Lopez
Andre Berto fight better opponents
Miguel Cotto vs Sergio Martinez (I know Martinez will win but if Cotto is still in the Pound for Pound list he should fight better opponents not Mayorga I gave him a pass for fighting Yuri Forman)

if/when Shane Mosley loses to Pacquiao for Mosley to finally retire 
tired.gif

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao (even though I think it will never happen)

For the 2011 year I want to see the following fights in no particular order:

Victor Ortiz vs Marcos Maidana 2
Marcos Maidana vs Brandon Rios
Juan Manuel Marquez vs Manny Pacquiao (140 or a little higher not at 147)
David Haye vs Vitali or Wladimir Klitschko
Yuriokis Gamboa vs JuanMa Lopez
Andre Berto fight better opponents
Miguel Cotto vs Sergio Martinez (I know Martinez will win but if Cotto is still in the Pound for Pound list he should fight better opponents not Mayorga I gave him a pass for fighting Yuri Forman)

if/when Shane Mosley loses to Pacquiao for Mosley to finally retire 
tired.gif

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao (even though I think it will never happen)

Haye - Adamek would be a better fight cause Adamek comes to fight and they are both former cruisers .
Ortiz wont get in with another puncher or you will see him quit again I dont know if any of you have read the story of the split between him and the Garcias but its pretty interesting stuff
Mosely has looked piss poor his last 2 times out he doesnt deserve a big fight Manny thrashes him and sends him into retirement .
Where the hell is Pirog that guy needs to be fighting ASAP how about him and Angulo for a good B.A.D card

Haye - Adamek would be a better fight cause Adamek comes to fight and they are both former cruisers .
Ortiz wont get in with another puncher or you will see him quit again I dont know if any of you have read the story of the split between him and the Garcias but its pretty interesting stuff
Mosely has looked piss poor his last 2 times out he doesnt deserve a big fight Manny thrashes him and sends him into retirement .
Where the hell is Pirog that guy needs to be fighting ASAP how about him and Angulo for a good B.A.D card

maxboxing_logo_clear_twitter_kim_normal.jpg

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim

Looks like HBO will feature Yuriorkis Gamboa-Jason Litzau and Mikey Garcia-Matt Remillard on March 26th #boxing

Could be a great action fight, no doubt somebody is getting KO'd, with the obvious money being on Litzau going to sleep.

maxboxing_logo_clear_twitter_kim_normal.jpg

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim

Looks like HBO will feature Yuriorkis Gamboa-Jason Litzau and Mikey Garcia-Matt Remillard on March 26th #boxing

Could be a great action fight, no doubt somebody is getting KO'd, with the obvious money being on Litzau going to sleep.

They'll have Rios come up to 140 to fight Ortiz eventually, that storyline/bad blood sells itself. And people will say he's in with a puncher and when he KO's him it'll all be good.

HBO has been shafting Pirog a bit, they were supposed to offer up for Pirog-Sturm on an undercard but lowballed the both of them. Now Sturm is fighting Hearns and Pirog is left out.

I think Angulo still hasn't settled his immigration issue.

They'll have Rios come up to 140 to fight Ortiz eventually, that storyline/bad blood sells itself. And people will say he's in with a puncher and when he KO's him it'll all be good.

HBO has been shafting Pirog a bit, they were supposed to offer up for Pirog-Sturm on an undercard but lowballed the both of them. Now Sturm is fighting Hearns and Pirog is left out.

I think Angulo still hasn't settled his immigration issue.

Back
Top Bottom