2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

After watching both fights I thought Marquez defiantly won the first one and I think the second one was alot closer and I say that one was a draw

After watching both fights I thought Marquez defiantly won the first one and I think the second one was alot closer and I say that one was a draw

I've always thought the first was a draw but I've always been back and forth on the second and third rounds. Sometimes leaning JMM, sometimes Manny. I thought JMM won more decisively in the second fight TBH.  I also didn't see what Harold saw in the first fight, round 7-10 all to Manny.  I thought JMM pulled a couple of those out.  It also reminds me what I damn shame it is that this third fight is at WW
30t6p3b.gif

I've always thought the first was a draw but I've always been back and forth on the second and third rounds. Sometimes leaning JMM, sometimes Manny. I thought JMM won more decisively in the second fight TBH.  I also didn't see what Harold saw in the first fight, round 7-10 all to Manny.  I thought JMM pulled a couple of those out.  It also reminds me what I damn shame it is that this third fight is at WW
30t6p3b.gif

smh @ kobe being at wild card the day after i went there 
laugh.gif
   Instead I met Manny's loser brother at the thai restaurant, lol.

smh @ kobe being at wild card the day after i went there 
laugh.gif
   Instead I met Manny's loser brother at the thai restaurant, lol.

My picks for the day.

Johnson KO 10 over Bute
Kirkland TKO 5 over Angulo
Arreola KO 6 over Butler
Burns UD Katsidis (idk why, I just have this feeling)

My picks for the day.

Johnson KO 10 over Bute
Kirkland TKO 5 over Angulo
Arreola KO 6 over Butler
Burns UD Katsidis (idk why, I just have this feeling)

Originally Posted by Proshares

Wow, Kirkland over Angulo? Brave pick
laugh.gif
I agree with Burns though.

Trust me man..
I just have that feeling that James has a new fire under his %!% since he's back with Wolfe.

Wow, Kirkland over Angulo? Brave pick
laugh.gif
I agree with Burns though.

Trust me man..
I just have that feeling that James has a new fire under his %!% since he's back with Wolfe.

I had Manny winning the first fight, 114-111

The second fight I had it a draw, 114-114...
The difference in that fight is round 10. I had it 10-10 round.
I hate that I have that round a tie, but it's just too close

I had Manny winning the first fight, 114-111

The second fight I had it a draw, 114-114...
The difference in that fight is round 10. I had it 10-10 round.
I hate that I have that round a tie, but it's just too close

Tonight should be a great night for boxing fans. I want Johnson to win but if it goes to the scorecards, he has no chance of winning.

I think Angulo will KO Kirkland tonight. They both punch hard like a mutha but Angulo has a better chin than Kirkland.

I got my popcorn ready.

Tonight should be a great night for boxing fans. I want Johnson to win but if it goes to the scorecards, he has no chance of winning.

I think Angulo will KO Kirkland tonight. They both punch hard like a mutha but Angulo has a better chin than Kirkland.

I got my popcorn ready.

I get it cap but I just think Angulo's chin is so much stronger and I don't think you can teach Kirkland to be a different fighter than what he is you know?

I get it cap but I just think Angulo's chin is so much stronger and I don't think you can teach Kirkland to be a different fighter than what he is you know?

I know my man.
But it's just one of those things where you have a strong feeling of something happening.

I'm probably gonna be wrong, but I just see Kirkland KOing Angulo after Angulo hurts Kirkland.

Back
Top Bottom