2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

I have it even 2 rounds apiece with JMM winning the first two and Manny winning the latter.

I have it even 2 rounds apiece with JMM winning the first two and Manny winning the latter.

Pacquiao has ZERO boxing ability. And this is the guy that Mayweather is supposed to be scared of?

If it's not a lead left hand than Pacquiao has nothing to offer. @SneakerHeathen I wasn't talking about you bro.

Pacquiao has ZERO boxing ability. And this is the guy that Mayweather is supposed to be scared of?

If it's not a lead left hand than Pacquiao has nothing to offer. @SneakerHeathen I wasn't talking about you bro.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Oh I apologize. 
I absolutely agree, Manny would have a hard time with Floyd's counterpunching. 

Oh I apologize. 
I absolutely agree, Manny would have a hard time with Floyd's counterpunching. 

Pacquiao has ZERO boxing ability.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom