2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Word. AND this is someone they dont have to force on us.

I say he goes to 126 and Walks those dogs
Yup he has so much pop in those punches, ridic

Dako, you are our Pinoy expert/insider so I'll take that as truth. I just hope Nonito is on primtime with his next fight

Dako, you are our Pinoy expert/insider so I'll take that as truth. I just hope Nonito is on primtime with his next fight

Dako, Max Kellerman mentioned moving up in weight an fighting the likes of Juan Ma  

I dont need to see anymore from him at 122

Once he laced Vic, he served his purpose.  Too skilled of a boxer and hard of a puncher to be dancing with these small dudes.  Reminds of these Marquez brothers

Dako, Max Kellerman mentioned moving up in weight an fighting the likes of Juan Ma  

I dont need to see anymore from him at 122

Once he laced Vic, he served his purpose.  Too skilled of a boxer and hard of a puncher to be dancing with these small dudes.  Reminds of these Marquez brothers

He also said he wants to unify the titles, but I would like to see him move up a division.

He also said he wants to unify the titles, but I would like to see him move up a division.

^^  i see..    in the past, he's mentioned that he wanted to follow Pacman's blueprint of going through each weight division and getting a belt.  Though, if he has the opportunity... i would jump on JuanMa right away and skip 122 like what Gunna says.  He has the length, reflexes and power to outbox Juan-Ma.  As long as he doesn't try to trade against him like Bernabe Concepcion.  
Just happy for my boy now!  Especially that Montiel broke our hearts before, so this is like a payback for us 
laugh.gif

^^  i see..    in the past, he's mentioned that he wanted to follow Pacman's blueprint of going through each weight division and getting a belt.  Though, if he has the opportunity... i would jump on JuanMa right away and skip 122 like what Gunna says.  He has the length, reflexes and power to outbox Juan-Ma.  As long as he doesn't try to trade against him like Bernabe Concepcion.  
Just happy for my boy now!  Especially that Montiel broke our hearts before, so this is like a payback for us 
laugh.gif

true 
laugh.gif

Watching round 2 again..   don't know why Montiel keeps his hands low all the time without much head movement and lateral footwork.  Pretty much target practice

true 
laugh.gif

Watching round 2 again..   don't know why Montiel keeps his hands low all the time without much head movement and lateral footwork.  Pretty much target practice

not tryin to be funny but he looked like the waitor on the Sopranos, when Paulie and Chris was arguin bout money and Chris hit him with a Brick in the back of the head, I think it was season 5

not tryin to be funny but he looked like the waitor on the Sopranos, when Paulie and Chris was arguin bout money and Chris hit him with a Brick in the back of the head, I think it was season 5

Back
Top Bottom