2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

And this clown is telling me I know nothing about boxing.
laugh.gif
Who said that to you?
Tim told me I know nothing about boxing.
Tried to test him on his boxing knowledge, he couldn't name Sam Langford, David Reid, and Harry Greb.

laugh.gif

U still mad bruh? I wasn't playing ur corny name that boxer game my dude.

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

f bob arum, f boxing, i'm not paying for any more ppv's

You were dumb to buy this one I havent paid for a ppv in years

having friends over to watch the boxing on a hd feed > broken wack commentated feed on a laptop.

Thats true
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

f bob arum, f boxing, i'm not paying for any more ppv's

You were dumb to buy this one I havent paid for a ppv in years

having friends over to watch the boxing on a hd feed > broken wack commentated feed on a laptop.

Thats true
tired.gif

And this clown is telling me I know nothing about boxing.
laugh.gif
Who said that to you?
Tried to test him on his boxing knowledge, he couldn't name Sam Langford, David Reid, and Harry Greb.

laugh.gif

U still mad bruh? I wasn't playing ur corny name that boxer game my dude.

Who has that photo of Marquez not giving a care in the world and is only wearing the sombrero? lol

Definitely a balanced match, which I would say a draw.

Who has that photo of Marquez not giving a care in the world and is only wearing the sombrero? lol

Definitely a balanced match, which I would say a draw.

I didn't pay for PPV, went to some Mexican restaurant for the fight, Payed 10 to watch the fight and get a plate of food and a drink. But got more since my sister works there (just an extra drink, didn't want to take advantage)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

$10 for the all four fight and a plate of food with a drink? Can't go wrong with that!
pimp.gif

I didn't pay for PPV, went to some Mexican restaurant for the fight, Payed 10 to watch the fight and get a plate of food and a drink. But got more since my sister works there (just an extra drink, didn't want to take advantage)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

$10 for the all four fight and a plate of food with a drink? Can't go wrong with that!
pimp.gif

Time for Manny vs Victor Ortiz. On to the next Mayweather conquest. I wonder who MAYWEATHER fights next.

Time for Manny vs Victor Ortiz. On to the next Mayweather conquest. I wonder who MAYWEATHER fights next.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

laugh.gif

This dude knows boxing, especially about the oldtimers.

Harry Greb P4P #1
pimp.gif

I still gotta write up a reply to our Marciano debate but tonight was just crazy.
laugh.gif

Thanks fam. 
And we don't even gotta finish the debate. It was great, it's extremely rare I get to even debate about something like we did since a lot of these people are fairweather boxing fans and just on that Pac-Mayweather thang.

pimp.gif

Idk man. I've been a fan of Marquez since I saw him fight Freddie Norwood. It must be so tough to train your ##$ off for a fight only to get jobbed by the judges and Bob Arum.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

laugh.gif

This dude knows boxing, especially about the oldtimers.

Harry Greb P4P #1
pimp.gif

I still gotta write up a reply to our Marciano debate but tonight was just crazy.
laugh.gif

Thanks fam. 
And we don't even gotta finish the debate. It was great, it's extremely rare I get to even debate about something like we did since a lot of these people are fairweather boxing fans and just on that Pac-Mayweather thang.

pimp.gif

Idk man. I've been a fan of Marquez since I saw him fight Freddie Norwood. It must be so tough to train your ##$ off for a fight only to get jobbed by the judges and Bob Arum.

Bob Arum and dicey decisions like this are killing boxing. I knew that if JMM didn't get a KO he wasn't winning this fight which is disgraceful.

Who said that to you?

laugh.gif

Oh I thought you said I said that.
Anybody who have Marvin Hagler as his avi knows boxing pretty well.

He's a Pactard period. I don't even like Mayweather to be honest i'ma Roy Jones Jr, Shane Mosley, and Zab Judah fan but the secret is out Pacquiao cannot box effectively, his jab is just a range finder, all he throws is straight left hands. And half the time he's off balance when he throws it. Taylor made for a boxer counter puncher.

pimp.gif

Bob Arum and dicey decisions like this are killing boxing. I knew that if JMM didn't get a KO he wasn't winning this fight which is disgraceful.

Who said that to you?

laugh.gif

Oh I thought you said I said that.
Anybody who have Marvin Hagler as his avi knows boxing pretty well.

He's a Pactard period. I don't even like Mayweather to be honest i'ma Roy Jones Jr, Shane Mosley, and Zab Judah fan but the secret is out Pacquiao cannot box effectively, his jab is just a range finder, all he throws is straight left hands. And half the time he's off balance when he throws it. Taylor made for a boxer counter puncher.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I should've went out, but I got a midterm Monday.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Being a senior in college right now in California ain't easy.
sick.gif

Absolutely. It really makes me hate PPV fights sometimes when they go to decision. This year has had some great fights too. Maidana/Morales, Kirkland/Angulo, Mares/Agbeko (minus controversy
sick.gif
), Rios/Acosta, Rios/Antillon, Donaire/Montiel, Ghost/Katsidis, etc.

And now boxings two biggest names go out and end the year with two controversial finishes. Ehh.

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I should've went out, but I got a midterm Monday.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Being a senior in college right now in California ain't easy.
sick.gif

Absolutely. It really makes me hate PPV fights sometimes when they go to decision. This year has had some great fights too. Maidana/Morales, Kirkland/Angulo, Mares/Agbeko (minus controversy
sick.gif
), Rios/Acosta, Rios/Antillon, Donaire/Montiel, Ghost/Katsidis, etc.

And now boxings two biggest names go out and end the year with two controversial finishes. Ehh.

Back
Top Bottom