2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Good call on those saying Cintron was done as a fighter.  I guess I didn't pay enough attention to his last couple of fights. He looked...bad.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I barely come in here if ever. How bright of a future do you guys think Broner has?

I know he hasn't really fought big names yet.

Also how did he look?

He's alright.  Good power and speed and a pretty good counter left hook but his Mayweather defensive impersonation needs to work because he was getting him more than he should from a guy of that caliber.  Plus he seems to have no inside game at all.

I don't ever see him on any P4P list but he is still young and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on at 130 so might continue to have some success in the division. 

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

The chick behind Canelo got me weak at the knees

laugh.gif
 was thinking the same thing
Came in here to say this
laugh.gif

info? 
nerd.gif

Yea Canelo too wild for May, he needs to prove himself. I wouldn't be surprise if the fight does go down.

Yea Canelo too wild for May, he needs to prove himself. I wouldn't be surprise if the fight does go down.

Canelo needs to cool it with that Mayweather talk. There are still plenty of fights to be made at 154.

Canelo needs to cool it with that Mayweather talk. There are still plenty of fights to be made at 154.

I barely come in here if ever. How bright of a future do you guys think Broner has?

Also how did he look?

Broner looked pretty good.
Just needs to work on his shoulder roll much more. 

On a side note, Cincy doesn't have a bad list of fighters, you guys got: Ezzard Charles, Tim Austin, Aaron Pryor, and Adrien Broner.

Also how did he look?

On a side note, Cincy doesn't have a bad list of fighters, you guys got: Ezzard Charles, Tim Austin, Aaron Pryor, and Adrien Broner.

Citrons body language was off almost like he didn't wanna fight from jump.not impressed with broner yet,need to see more.

Citrons body language was off almost like he didn't wanna fight from jump.not impressed with broner yet,need to see more.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Cintron gets hit with one good shot and the ref comes in a stops it?

Idk, but I'll download the fight and take another look.

On a second note, after the 4th it looked like Canelo was starting to gas.

Kinda worrying to me.
Kermit got saved by the bell at the end of the 4th I think it was. Whatever the second to last round he was in, peep him after the bell. The guys lights are out, his legs are gone, and his eyes were glazed over. No, he wasn't in real bad shape and he kept throwing punches, but he just didn't look in great shape. His legs, his eyes, his mannerisms, he just looked SO damn off.

Cintron gets hit with one good shot and the ref comes in a stops it?

Idk, but I'll download the fight and take another look.

On a second note, after the 4th it looked like Canelo was starting to gas.

Kinda worrying to me.
Kermit got saved by the bell at the end of the 4th I think it was. Whatever the second to last round he was in, peep him after the bell. The guys lights are out, his legs are gone, and his eyes were glazed over. No, he wasn't in real bad shape and he kept throwing punches, but he just didn't look in great shape. His legs, his eyes, his mannerisms, he just looked SO damn off.

More proof Cintron shouldn't have been anywhere near that fight. And why does this dude wanna call out May? You're 21 and wanna cash out now? @!%$ outta here man, you have a stacked 154 division and a potential fight with JCC Jr that would more than likely be his biggest payday. Worry about that first.

More proof Cintron shouldn't have been anywhere near that fight. And why does this dude wanna call out May? You're 21 and wanna cash out now? @!%$ outta here man, you have a stacked 154 division and a potential fight with JCC Jr that would more than likely be his biggest payday. Worry about that first.

Also how did he look?

Yeah our boxing scene is nice but should be better. Some guys here could have made it but got lazy or caught up. I hope Broner keeps progressing and stays out of trouble. Some people don't know who to cut loose or when to cut them loose.

Also how did he look?

Yeah our boxing scene is nice but should be better. Some guys here could have made it but got lazy or caught up. I hope Broner keeps progressing and stays out of trouble. Some people don't know who to cut loose or when to cut them loose.

Just finished watching Chad Dawson vs Adamek. Dawson throws the most beautiful combinations . Too bad his head isnt always where it's supposed to be. 
30t6p3b.gif

Just finished watching Chad Dawson vs Adamek. Dawson throws the most beautiful combinations . Too bad his head isnt always where it's supposed to be. 
30t6p3b.gif

Broner looking like a variant Andre Berto. One punch, admire it, no follow up or combinations to speak of. I am going to wait to jump on the bandwagon, if at all.

Broner looking like a variant Andre Berto. One punch, admire it, no follow up or combinations to speak of. I am going to wait to jump on the bandwagon, if at all.

Also how did he look?

Yeah man. 
A lot of guys hate on Broner because of his personality (or fake one at that).

But the kid really has the talent to get at the top, he just needs to stay focused and work on his D quite a bit more.

I always thought he should go to Mayweather Sr. or Roger Mayweather to perfect that shoulder roll.

Also how did he look?

Yeah man. 
A lot of guys hate on Broner because of his personality (or fake one at that).

But the kid really has the talent to get at the top, he just needs to stay focused and work on his D quite a bit more.

I always thought he should go to Mayweather Sr. or Roger Mayweather to perfect that shoulder roll.

Back
Top Bottom