2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Say what you want about Margs but that +%%+@'s will is crazy.

Cotto
smokin.gif
My PR boys going crazy tonight.
laugh.gif

How the heck was the fight terrible?

We never knew if the pressure woulda cracked Cotto, Margo seemed to be coming on, Cotto looking for a K.O.

Great fight.

We never knew if the pressure woulda cracked Cotto, Margo seemed to be coming on, Cotto looking for a K.O.

Great fight.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

margarito isnt even in the same league as cotto and i dont think cotto is even that good.he got his revenge,now what?

He faces some of the other top fighter in the division, I think he can win against most of them.

margarito isnt even in the same league as cotto and i dont think cotto is even that good.he got his revenge,now what?

He faces some of the other top fighter in the division, I think he can win against most of them.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Great fight.
It was about the eye the entire time. Who could've seen that coming?!?!?!?!
eyes.gif

Great fight.
eyes.gif

Cotto did work Margo eye is messed up good stop save that guys eye man
eek.gif
 give me JCCJR VS COTTO in MSG I will be in that sucka!
pimp.gif

Great fight.
eyes.gif

Cotto did work Margo eye is messed up good stop save that guys eye man
eek.gif
 give me JCCJR VS COTTO in MSG I will be in that sucka!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom