2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

I really did not expect this fight to be so fair. Maybe I am biased for my countryman, but I sincerely thought that Khan was that much better than Peterson.

Nice flurry by Khan. His chin still needs work.

I really did not expect this fight to be so fair. Maybe I am biased for my countryman, but I sincerely thought that Khan was that much better than Peterson.

Nice flurry by Khan. His chin still needs work.

Originally Posted by JD214

Even though I want Khan to win, that point should've been taken.

Ref had warned him to many times.

and that was just a low blow by Patterson.
30t6p3b.gif

Not trying to be a **** but do you even watch boxing.Everyone pushes, mayweather elbow pusher klitschko brothers pushing down pacman pushes, cotto pushed margarito nearly every minute of all the rounds...it's illegal but it is used by everyone.

30t6p3b.gif

Not trying to be a **** but do you even watch boxing.Everyone pushes, mayweather elbow pusher klitschko brothers pushing down pacman pushes, cotto pushed margarito nearly every minute of all the rounds...it's illegal but it is used by everyone.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

30t6p3b.gif

Not trying to be a **** but do you even watch boxing. Everyone pushes, mayweather elbow pusher klitschko brothers pushing down pacman pushes, cotto pushed margarito nearly every minute of all the rounds...it's illegal but it is used by everyone.
you are right the ref is just a ****

30t6p3b.gif

Not trying to be a **** but do you even watch boxing. Everyone pushes, mayweather elbow pusher klitschko brothers pushing down pacman pushes, cotto pushed margarito nearly every minute of all the rounds...it's illegal but it is used by everyone.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

30t6p3b.gif

Ref is trash, but I've seen worse

30t6p3b.gif

Not trying to be a **** but do you even watch boxing.

Everyone pushes, mayweather elbow pusher klitschko brothers pushing down pacman pushes, cotto pushed margarito nearly every minute of all the rounds...it's illegal but it is used by everyone.

I watch boxing, I know all the boxers push and hold, but not like Khan is doing right now.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the ref only calling them on Khan and not on Petterson.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

30t6p3b.gif

Ref is trash, but I've seen worse

30t6p3b.gif

Not trying to be a **** but do you even watch boxing.

Everyone pushes, mayweather elbow pusher klitschko brothers pushing down pacman pushes, cotto pushed margarito nearly every minute of all the rounds...it's illegal but it is used by everyone.

I watch boxing, I know all the boxers push and hold, but not like Khan is doing right now.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the ref only calling them on Khan and not on Petterson.

Back
Top Bottom