2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Cotto rocked Mayorga with that left, and it broke his hand apparently.
roll.gif

Mayorga says he's done with boxing, and time to look for a job.

One of the best trash talkers of my time, dude was always a clown, I enjoyed it.

Mayorga says he's done with boxing, and time to look for a job.

One of the best trash talkers of my time, dude was always a clown, I enjoyed it.

YO! Honestly...Sergio can't be beat right now. I really can't find a flaw in his game, outside of keeping his hands low and dude's reflexes are so quick that it doesn't matter.

He's in a tough spot, though...

Who does he fight next?

There's nobody on his level at 160

- Floyd's case just got pushed AGAIN, so he's prob not fighting soon.

- Manny aka the catchweight gangster would want it at 147 or some nonsense, highly doubt Sergio/DiBella would allow it.

So where does he go?

YO! Honestly...Sergio can't be beat right now. I really can't find a flaw in his game, outside of keeping his hands low and dude's reflexes are so quick that it doesn't matter.

He's in a tough spot, though...

Who does he fight next?

There's nobody on his level at 160

- Floyd's case just got pushed AGAIN, so he's prob not fighting soon.

- Manny aka the catchweight gangster would want it at 147 or some nonsense, highly doubt Sergio/DiBella would allow it.

So where does he go?

I don't see a Pacquiao/Martinez fight taking place...and if it did, it would only favor Martinez. it would be silly for Pacquiao to move up and get in the ring with him....

I don't see a Pacquiao/Martinez fight taking place...and if it did, it would only favor Martinez. it would be silly for Pacquiao to move up and get in the ring with him....

pac/martinez would be dumb to happen. at whatever weight martinez is still whopping that, and i didnt even see the martinez fight tonight yet

pac/martinez would be dumb to happen. at whatever weight martinez is still whopping that, and i didnt even see the martinez fight tonight yet

Back
Top Bottom