2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Maybe I said a bit much with "flawless", Gunna...gotta admit.
Im sorry but that dont stand up to what Pacman and Nonito are currently doing.
Well, let's look at this for a sec...prob gonna sound like Manny hater, but regardless...

Pac beat...

- David Diaz
laugh.gif

- A weight drained Oscar...no way he dominates that fight at 154.
- A Ricky Hatton who hasn't looked the same since he came over to the US, and was already SHOT after Floyd
- Clottey
laugh.gif
 A LEGIT 147 lb'er but again...did he throw a punch?
- Although it was at 145, I give him credit for Cotto
- Margacheato looks HUMAN without loaded gloves

P.S. Gunna, Sergio is 35 but not an "old" 35...who's to say he doesn't get better?
pimp.gif
Post.

Well, let's look at this for a sec...prob gonna sound like Manny hater, but regardless...

Pac beat...

- David Diaz
laugh.gif

- A Ricky Hatton who hasn't looked the same since he came over to the US, and was already SHOT after Floyd
- Clottey
laugh.gif

P.S. Gunna, Sergio is 35 but not an "old" 35...who's to say he doesn't get better?
pimp.gif
Post.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

I'm not afraid to say I'm a pac hater and I agree with everything Les said of Pac's opponents its the same way I feel. ^

I'd agree except for the DLH fight. 147 was the only way that could be done and when you can get a fight with the cash king you gotta do it. Every legit fighter deserves to make a payday like that.

I'm not afraid to say I'm a pac hater and I agree with everything Les said of Pac's opponents its the same way I feel. ^

I'd agree except for the DLH fight. 147 was the only way that could be done and when you can get a fight with the cash king you gotta do it. Every legit fighter deserves to make a payday like that.

Cmon now, moving up and fighting at a 25+ lb weight difference isnt impressive?

and lets be real, Hatton was the same fighter when he fought Collazo as he was when he fought PBF and Pacman, he always was the "GWH"

and lets be real, Hatton was the same fighter when he fought Collazo as he was when he fought PBF and Pacman, he always was the "GWH"

Sergio is a helluva fighter period you have to give him props remember Nonito went 4yrs yes 4yrs between Vic and Montiel .
Sergio was a career jr Middle up till the first Williams fight and Lets be Clear he beat Cintron the draw was bogus .
He's not flawless though lol He gets hit at times because he drops his hands and sticks his chin out cause he cocky as hell .
Did somebody really Suggest Andy Lee vs Sergio bwahhahahaha Andy Lee is a club fighter at best only reason he was on HBO cause its near St. Patricks day lol he'd get beaten senseless
I think Abraham gets outboxed also reason being he takes the first half of the fight off and tries to rely on his power to comeback .
I havent seen the Cotto fight yet but i heard Mannys got him boxing better we'll see how the Pacaman Beating affects Margarito in the Cotto Rematch .
Sad thing is these guys cant be more active having to wait on open TV slots would be nice to see a world champ fight more than twice a year

Sergio is a helluva fighter period you have to give him props remember Nonito went 4yrs yes 4yrs between Vic and Montiel .
Sergio was a career jr Middle up till the first Williams fight and Lets be Clear he beat Cintron the draw was bogus .
He's not flawless though lol He gets hit at times because he drops his hands and sticks his chin out cause he cocky as hell .
Did somebody really Suggest Andy Lee vs Sergio bwahhahahaha Andy Lee is a club fighter at best only reason he was on HBO cause its near St. Patricks day lol he'd get beaten senseless
I think Abraham gets outboxed also reason being he takes the first half of the fight off and tries to rely on his power to comeback .
I havent seen the Cotto fight yet but i heard Mannys got him boxing better we'll see how the Pacaman Beating affects Margarito in the Cotto Rematch .
Sad thing is these guys cant be more active having to wait on open TV slots would be nice to see a world champ fight more than twice a year

Originally Posted by mextra45

true, but theres realy no 160 lbers out there.

max Kellerman keeps pumpin up Kirkland but he has severe rust after the prison bid.

and I think last time I saw him he won by stoppage but he had some troubles (Im pretty sure was it vs  Joel Julio) 

Originally Posted by mextra45

true, but theres realy no 160 lbers out there.

max Kellerman keeps pumpin up Kirkland but he has severe rust after the prison bid.

and I think last time I saw him he won by stoppage but he had some troubles (Im pretty sure was it vs  Joel Julio) 

Kirkland is a rough hard punching determined guy but in reality he doesnt have a world class skillset and it would show in a fight with Sergio .Hell i was still hoping to see Kirkland -Angulo but Angulo got them I.C.E troubles

And we all know how Kellerman gets when he is on a bandwagon lmao shout out to Zab Judah

Where the hell is Erislandy Lara ?

I hear arum is trying to put Chavez jr at Dodger staduim maybe it will be against Pawal Wolack that just washed Yuri Boreman

I wonder who's next for Canelo ... Austin Trout maybe

Good to see Yuriokis Gamboa back at the end of the month

How bout this Sergio vs Pirog Now i think that would be a very good fight (Pirog fights the same weekend as gamboa ) I could see that happeneing in July

Kirkland is a rough hard punching determined guy but in reality he doesnt have a world class skillset and it would show in a fight with Sergio .Hell i was still hoping to see Kirkland -Angulo but Angulo got them I.C.E troubles

And we all know how Kellerman gets when he is on a bandwagon lmao shout out to Zab Judah

Where the hell is Erislandy Lara ?

I hear arum is trying to put Chavez jr at Dodger staduim maybe it will be against Pawal Wolack that just washed Yuri Boreman

I wonder who's next for Canelo ... Austin Trout maybe

Good to see Yuriokis Gamboa back at the end of the month

How bout this Sergio vs Pirog Now i think that would be a very good fight (Pirog fights the same weekend as gamboa ) I could see that happeneing in July

As much as I agree with the opponent selection, how many rounds did he lose to those guys?  Five maybe?  Six?  That's still pretty impressive.

Don't bad talk Lee
laugh.gif

No one wants to fight Lara now.  He's called everyone out that he could at 154 from Angulo to Sergei to Kirk to Saul and JCC Jr.  And he'd eat them all IMO.  I still would love to see Angulo vs Kirkland.  I think once Kirkland shakes off the rust, he'll be back to the same fast and powerful fighter he was before.  He's never going to have any defense but I'd give him a shot against Sergio.  No one else out there.

Pirog I'd guess would have to look really good for HBO to pony up for him to be a headliner opponent.

As much as I agree with the opponent selection, how many rounds did he lose to those guys?  Five maybe?  Six?  That's still pretty impressive.

Don't bad talk Lee
laugh.gif

No one wants to fight Lara now.  He's called everyone out that he could at 154 from Angulo to Sergei to Kirk to Saul and JCC Jr.  And he'd eat them all IMO.  I still would love to see Angulo vs Kirkland.  I think once Kirkland shakes off the rust, he'll be back to the same fast and powerful fighter he was before.  He's never going to have any defense but I'd give him a shot against Sergio.  No one else out there.

Pirog I'd guess would have to look really good for HBO to pony up for him to be a headliner opponent.

De La Hoya wasn't a cash king?
grin.gif
 THE cash king?

Ya'll know damn well Oscar wasn't making 147.

Hell, the Cotto fight should've been at 147...but because Cotto wouldn't get the fight without bending to Arum/Roach's every demand and signing that extension with Top Rank...145 it is.

You know EXACTLY why I'm not impressed. But that's a whole topic and conversation for another day...

Gunna, Hatton became a mental ****** after that Collazo fight...he put the fear of god into Hatton, just as he did with Berto. What was Hatton's most impressive performance after coming over to the US? Beating a TOTALLY SHOT Castillo? Or a Paulie Malignaggi who fought the wrong fight by not using his superior boxing skills? Trained by Buddy McGirt, BTW.
laugh.gif

De La Hoya wasn't a cash king?
grin.gif
 THE cash king?

Ya'll know damn well Oscar wasn't making 147.

Hell, the Cotto fight should've been at 147...but because Cotto wouldn't get the fight without bending to Arum/Roach's every demand and signing that extension with Top Rank...145 it is.

You know EXACTLY why I'm not impressed. But that's a whole topic and conversation for another day...

Gunna, Hatton became a mental ****** after that Collazo fight...he put the fear of god into Hatton, just as he did with Berto. What was Hatton's most impressive performance after coming over to the US? Beating a TOTALLY SHOT Castillo? Or a Paulie Malignaggi who fought the wrong fight by not using his superior boxing skills? Trained by Buddy McGirt, BTW.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

Pac beat...

- David Diaz
laugh.gif

- Clottey
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Post.

Hate all you want but Pacquiao still beat all of them regardless of the haterade and criticisms peope make.  But haters still going to hate no matter what because thats what haters do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

Pac beat...

- David Diaz
laugh.gif

- Clottey
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Post.

Hate all you want but Pacquiao still beat all of them regardless of the haterade and criticisms peope make.  But haters still going to hate no matter what because thats what haters do.
laugh.gif

Hate all you want but Pacquiao still beat all of them regardless of the haterade and criticisms peope make.  But haters still going to hate no matter what because thats what haters do
Lemme guess...Pac-Man fan?

Back
Top Bottom