2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

my rotation of cologne is Polo #4(orange), Escada Sunset Heat, Sean Jean I am King, Prada, Burberry Touch, Burberry Sport, Michael Jordan Blue, Kenneth Cole Black, Jean Paul Gaultier, Joop Jump, and Armani Code.   thinking about picking up the new gucci

my rotation of cologne is Polo #4(orange), Escada Sunset Heat, Sean Jean I am King, Prada, Burberry Touch, Burberry Sport, Michael Jordan Blue, Kenneth Cole Black, Jean Paul Gaultier, Joop Jump, and Armani Code.   thinking about picking up the new gucci

just copped YSL L'homme (for the evening) & Polo Black (for daily use).. love both of them
although i do miss my default Acqua Di Gio smell.. probably going to buy a 3.5ml in a few days.. 
laugh.gif
 i love that smell. 

just copped YSL L'homme (for the evening) & Polo Black (for daily use).. love both of them
although i do miss my default Acqua Di Gio smell.. probably going to buy a 3.5ml in a few days.. 
laugh.gif
 i love that smell. 

Guy in the video could get it
devil.gif
laugh.gif

For the menz at the moment I'm wearing either Lancome Hypnose, Escada Moon Lounge or YSL Cinema

Guy in the video could get it
devil.gif
laugh.gif

For the menz at the moment I'm wearing either Lancome Hypnose, Escada Moon Lounge or YSL Cinema

Ran out of my Gucci Sport, didnt want to spend a bunch of money so I picked up some Guess for like $45...Smells pretty good, dont remember the name but the bottle is a big silver G.

Ran out of my Gucci Sport, didnt want to spend a bunch of money so I picked up some Guess for like $45...Smells pretty good, dont remember the name but the bottle is a big silver G.

2a82ec0.jpg

a*men pure malt

burberry london

hanae mori hm

ysl la nuit de lhomme

ysl lhomme

versace eau fraiche

creed millisime imperial

d&g the one

jpg le male

chanel allure homme sport

paco rabanne 1 million

prada amber pour homme

bond no 9 new haarlem

gucci rush

creed aventus 30ml decant

editions de parfum frederic malle- geranium pour monsieur

dior homme intense

10 ml decant of amouage reflection man

i have a few more on the way.... tom ford tobacco vanille, tom ford neroli portofino, and bond no 9 coney island

right now, since its summer, the ones i wear the most are aventus, geranium pour monsieur, millisime imperiale, and allure homme sport

2a82ec0.jpg

a*men pure malt

burberry london

hanae mori hm

ysl la nuit de lhomme

ysl lhomme

versace eau fraiche

creed millisime imperial

d&g the one

jpg le male

chanel allure homme sport

paco rabanne 1 million

prada amber pour homme

bond no 9 new haarlem

gucci rush

creed aventus 30ml decant

editions de parfum frederic malle- geranium pour monsieur

dior homme intense

10 ml decant of amouage reflection man

i have a few more on the way.... tom ford tobacco vanille, tom ford neroli portofino, and bond no 9 coney island

right now, since its summer, the ones i wear the most are aventus, geranium pour monsieur, millisime imperiale, and allure homme sport

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Check your local Marshalls.

Copped Acqua Di Gio for $29
pimp.gif

I might need to cop that,

I've been using Polo Black for about 3 years now, Need to change it up a bit.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Check your local Marshalls.

Copped Acqua Di Gio for $29
pimp.gif

I might need to cop that,

I've been using Polo Black for about 3 years now, Need to change it up a bit.

anyone have any experience ordering from Amazon? Many of the fragrances are MUCH cheaper on there and I'm wondering if it's legit. Any help?

anyone have any experience ordering from Amazon? Many of the fragrances are MUCH cheaper on there and I'm wondering if it's legit. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom