2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

acqua di gio armani is
pimp.gif

also abercrombie fierce

Apparently, females love the smell of just got back from the gym playing 4hrs of pickup, + degree deodorant. Chics at Subway told me I smelled good, I was like "really?" INS though
laugh.gif

Apparently, females love the smell of just got back from the gym playing 4hrs of pickup, + degree deodorant. Chics at Subway told me I smelled good, I was like "really?" INS though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
Last night my girl was like damn your forehead and ears smell so good. She said it wasn't the cologne I had on my wrists/chest. I have no idea what it was, all I had on was deodorant and a long day of work. Must be the pheromones
laugh.gif

bogusreality wrote:
i need that creed imperial.
Millesime Imperial is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
Last night my girl was like damn your forehead and ears smell so good. She said it wasn't the cologne I had on my wrists/chest. I have no idea what it was, all I had on was deodorant and a long day of work. Must be the pheromones
laugh.gif

bogusreality wrote:
i need that creed imperial.
Millesime Imperial is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only two people in this thread are wearing this? vabigpoppa and me?
YbD45ODiv76C4dM33ZfZI28x8f021W0kl3MHKspsHtTL56FbtIIL57nZCY2ks3o51o8kHvFLyrzAyQi42FA60FFHR46m6apOeDMYlZ-Yz7axOyQ8LDp2mopG1J04u_wKdlyz5p3KeCLXkJQOIO_iYxCtK0i5ZK7r2Ws5Oa1huYo

cmon now. this is the ultimate summer scent. you won't be disappointed.

nordies has it. go.

only two people in this thread are wearing this? vabigpoppa and me?
YbD45ODiv76C4dM33ZfZI28x8f021W0kl3MHKspsHtTL56FbtIIL57nZCY2ks3o51o8kHvFLyrzAyQi42FA60FFHR46m6apOeDMYlZ-Yz7axOyQ8LDp2mopG1J04u_wKdlyz5p3KeCLXkJQOIO_iYxCtK0i5ZK7r2Ws5Oa1huYo

cmon now. this is the ultimate summer scent. you won't be disappointed.

nordies has it. go.

Back
Top Bottom