2011 version we see might just be a sample.

aye yo, i read on eukicks.com that the much hated version of the air jordan 2011, that some of us love, i personally hate them very much, is a sample, they state that this is a sample and they will not go into production, it said that jordan brand is going in a new direction with the sig 2011, i hope it's true, can anybody comfirm this. question, why would jb go in another direction, could it be due to lack of approval of the shoe? I haven't seen the d-wade commericals lately. Eukicks is probably wrong, but i hope like hell they're accurate because i hate the aj 2011, no inspiration at all.

aye yo, i read on eukicks.com that the much hated version of the air jordan 2011, that some of us love, i personally hate them very much, is a sample, they state that this is a sample and they will not go into production, it said that jordan brand is going in a new direction with the sig 2011, i hope it's true, can anybody comfirm this. question, why would jb go in another direction, could it be due to lack of approval of the shoe? I haven't seen the d-wade commericals lately. Eukicks is probably wrong, but i hope like hell they're accurate because i hate the aj 2011, no inspiration at all.

way too late to just scrap the design when they release next month...these have been made for months and are sitting somewhere waiting to b shipped out..

way too late to just scrap the design when they release next month...these have been made for months and are sitting somewhere waiting to b shipped out..

Originally Posted by illdunkonu

You're right - Nike/JB manufacture the kicks a good 3~4 months before they are released to the public. They're held in the distribution centres and then shipped to the retailers nearer to launch date.

Originally Posted by illdunkonu

You're right - Nike/JB manufacture the kicks a good 3~4 months before they are released to the public. They're held in the distribution centres and then shipped to the retailers nearer to launch date.

Back
Top Bottom