2011 White Cement 3. LEGIT CHECK please!

tongues look a tad fat to me, post a nice shot from the side and the box label if you have the box

I would say the tongue looks kind of fat and does anyone notice the jumpan on the left tongue the leg looks shorter than the other legs or its just the angle of the pic

I was a little skeptical about the tongue being too fat too but I think it's just because it's a size 7.5.

For me, I look for two things: The shape and the material. Given that the Jordan material has gone down in quality, fakes still often have a much "drier" look.

Last edited:
100000% LEGIT FAM!!!

- Correct white tumbled/smoothed leather uppers with white/cement contrast stitching along the uppers (should be)
- Correct black/white polyurethane midsoles which end at the white rubber forefoots
- Correct single white contrast stitching across the forefoots & white air units with 2 white air bubbles (should be)
- Correct slight perforations on the ankle liners/smoothed leather leading up to the tumble leather tongues (should be)
- Correct white ankle liners & insoles should be fire red with black jumpmans which they are
- Correct plastic white heel tabs wirh white contrast stitching along the heel tabs & correct black engraved "jumpman air" on the heel tabs (should be)
- Correct slight bump/point on the ankle/sock liners, should come to a slight point on the heels
- Correct hits of elephant prints on the heels & forefoots, with cement grey contrast stitching along the EP's (should be)
- Correct box, msrp sticker, & style code # matches for 11' WC 3's
- Correct cement grey, fire red & white outsole color blockin'sg with fire red jordan lettering's (should be)
- Correct double white contrast stitching wrapping around the mid panels & toe box near the fire red eyelits (should be)
- Correct placement of size tags behind tongues, fire red stitched jumpmans & correct fire red piping overlapping the tongues (should be)
- Correct black, white & fire red eyelits & double white contrast stitching starts/ends at the first/last middle white eyelits (should be)

100% legit. Everything is on point and I have seen many legit pairs of white cements with imperfect paint on the soles.

Back
Top Bottom