2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

:lol: :lol: got the baddest supermodel in the world sitting next to you and you eating chicken wings, listening to Magic Stick and focused on a regular season game like its game 7 of the finals :smh:
Although to be fair, she was probably there for the Beard :lol:

REPPED! Seriously, you got Kate Upton sittin next to you but you stuffin' your face with chicken wings getting greasy lips and grease stains everywhere. :smh: What's wrong with cats these days.

because Kate Upton was seriously going to give 50s weedman the time of the day
>D

I mean you wouldn't even try...? I don't care if she told me to go kill myself; under no circumstances am I puttin on my Dookie sized headphones and orderin' a bucket of chicken with Kate Upton sittin there...and I don't even go for white chicks.

I mean you wouldn't even try...? I don't care if she told me to go kill myself; under no circumstances am I puttin on my Dookie sized headphones and orderin' a bucket of chicken with Kate Upton sittin there...and I don't even go for white chicks.

dude probably tried the moment she sat down during warmups. after she rejected him probably just threw on Get Rich or Die Trying and watched the game like he normally would.

its a random picture and at a random time during the game. is he supposed to be rubbing her feet?

dude probably tried the moment she sat down during warmups. after she rejected him probably just threw on Get Rich or Die Trying and watched the game like he normally would.

its a random picture and at a random time during the game. is he supposed to be rubbing her feet?

:lol:

:lol: True...truuuuuuuue. I still woulda played it like Worldstar Q though..."I ain't got a chance in hell but me and this chick are gonna have fun watchin' this game." Not gonna pop on the headphones and think back to when my boss was poppin and ignore her.

Last edited:
:lol: True...truuuuuuuue. I still woulda played it like Worldstar Q though..."I ain't got a chance in hell but me and this chick are gonna have fun watchin' this game." Not gonna pop on the headphones and think back to when my boss was poppin and ignore her.

Word, at the very least I wouldn't be putting on headphones to cut off all sound from those around me. It's a basketball game, not an intercontinental flight

Green beans....?

air-jordan-retro-5-green-beans.jpg

Chris Paul arriving to play the Nuggets on Christmas @ Clipper-Nuggets (12/25)
View media item 190305

Kobe Bryant arriving for Lakers-Knicks (12/25)
View media item 190310Carmelo Anthony
View media item 190311Dwight Howard
View media item 190309Steve Nash
View media item 190312Rasheed Wallace
View media item 190307Robert Sacre
View media item 190313

Amare Stoudemire @ Knicks-Suns (12/26)
View media item 190238

Mo Williams @ Jazz-Warriors (12/26)
View media item 190246

Chauncey Billups @ Clippers-Celtics (12/27)
View media item 190225
Trey Thompkins @ Clippers-Celtics (12/27)
View media item 190402nba players casual wear fashion suits clothing attire dress better

Cliff Paul
View media item 190175Chris Paul's long lost twin brother

Blake Griffin doing last minute Christmas shopping (12/24)
View media item 190174

Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union
View media item 190308

celebrities, entertainers, actors, musicians, rappers sitting courtside attending NBA basketball games

@ Lakers-Knicks (12/25)

Rihanna & Chris Brown
View media item 190345View media item 190346View media item 190347George Lopez
View media item 190348Lou Adler
View media item 190349Samuel Jackson
View media item 190350Vanessa Bryant and kids
View media item 190351

@ Clippers-Celtics (12/27)

Khloe Kardashian Odom
View media item 190222C.J. Paul
View media item 190226Justin Bieber & Chris Paul Jr.
View media item 190227
View media item 190223

Back
Top Bottom