2012 BRED 11s LC

JM is stitched

soles are transparent enough to see the pods and JM logo.

two spaces between the pods and logo on the sole

cf looks good

inside is black with red JM

3rd spacing for the JUMPMAN JORDAN logo (just make sure it is spelled right)

just not sure about the PL from that angle.. but it seems okay..

better wait for other resident NT experts just to be sure 
roll.gif

Thanks, i just want to ask if there is a way to distinguish a legit pair from a GM pair?
gm - thick/pluffy collar, 23 is wide/rectangle instead of square shape, paper in the box have dark print

legit - thin collar, 23 is square shape, paper in the box is lighter on print and not be visible to read

This shoe came with a darker paper and a shoe tree is 10.5-12 , but the shoe is sz. 13, is it a GM?

Need a favor from someone with a legit bred 11 2012 sz. 9.5 can you give me the dimensions of your shoebox? Thanks in advance

Im pretty sure you just answered your own question bro.. Dark text on paper and them collars GM all day.
thats what i have been telling my buddy, but he is insisting his pair is legit and i think one give away is the GM pairs have an awful burned adhesive stink.

thats what i have been telling my buddy, but he is insisting his pair is legit and i think one give away is the GM pairs have an awful burned adhesive stink.
bc they were made a week ago.. Its fresh glue.

PS dont 4get the thumbs up to people who you feel have helped you.

Last edited:
I can in no way judge shoes but I recently bought 2 pairs off eBay and they ended up being gray market. First things that were fishy to me was the huge box, I could smell them thru the box, and the shoe trees were too big for the shoes. We all know what opening a fresh pair of Jordan's smell like when buying them at a foot locker, champs, footaction etc.

Back
Top Bottom