2012 Bred 4s legit check pls

Hi, I have a pair of bred 4s. The left and right shoe's height are kinda different. The ankle area is kinda buff. I don't know if it is legit or not. They look legit to me somehow and the box is from footlocker, so I don't know if it is just nike quality or fake.

Thanks guys

Looks good to me. Can you post a close up pic of the 'twenty twelve' on the side of the tongue beneath the laces to be sure?

It's actually not looking good right now can you get a pic of the other shoe's 'twenty twelve'?

View media item 887679
Left is my authentic pair and the right is my GM pair. The pic you posted looks a lot like the one on the right and also has the same starting date (6/13/12) as my GM's...

And I also think the fit of the shoes runs a bit smaller than the other 4s that i have, so i think this is gm, or fake.

Scratch that. You're good to go on these. 100% legit Bred 4's. Not all releases fit exactly the same.

So they are legit? Or one side is legit and the other side is gm since u said the left side is kinda shady? and the production date on both side are different. Isn't the production date on both side should be the same?

You're good. It's very common for the production dates to not match. That's actually a good sign that they're authentic.

Got a pic of the black plastic inside to be totally sure?

Last edited:
The plastic in the box what wraps around the shoes. Usually paper but this material is more of a plastic. Can you get a pic of that to be certain?

Back
Top Bottom