2012 Jordan 11 Bred - Legit Check (I will thumbs up)

I've never knew about or looked into the lacetips as ive seen a ton of fake 11's and go by other things that are typically not correct.  The patent leather height, 23 sizing/spacing, back color, and shape of the shoe seem all on point.  The shoes are missing the size stickers as well as the retail price ticket which plays together nicely as a non-us pair.  Which is further backed up by the poster being in the Philippines, again im not trying to assume he couldn't/didn't buy it elsewhere, but overall the pics and stories adds up to me like a legit non-us pair

I've never knew about or looked into the lacetips as ive seen a ton of fake 11's and go by other things that are typically not correct.  The patent leather height, 23 sizing/spacing, back color, and shape of the shoe seem all on point.  The shoes are missing the size stickers as well as the retail price ticket which plays together nicely as a non-us pair.  Which is further backed up by the poster being in the Philippines, again im not trying to assume he couldn't/didn't buy it elsewhere, but overall the pics and stories adds up to me like a legit non-us pair

I thought the 23 was little big and the arches on the back pads were a little high. Other than that they look good.

I've had few fake 11's and the Lace tips were white. My gamma tips are black so I wanted to double check my pair today

Last edited:
totally understand what you're saying, OP is the insole pretty stuck in there? or can you remove it easily?

Thanks bro. Yeah you are correct, I'm from Philippines (Asian Country) and the pair was bought from a reseller here in our country. The reseller told me he bought the pair on the release day at a Nike Store here in our country. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT HE IS NOT LYING TO ME. That is why I am asking for your help to legit check this pair. Thanks bro. Repped your post.

Last edited:
wait, didn't you say that white lace tips were no good earlier?

On my fake breds and Gammas the lace tips were white. On my authentic Gammas they were black.

I had to double check my authentic breds. Lace tips are white so I maybe this varies? Can anyone else confirm this?

I would want to see a few more pics before I say the ops pair are legit

Yea, with fakes you can't assume one for one is one for all.  These things keep getting improved upon, and the best ones, don't leave dumb things like that out.  The best ones are going to be small things like the box size, size stickers, insoles used, and the shape and stitching.  The midpoint on the back of the sneaker is always pretty high or at least doubly high on the best fakes than the authentics, this is a simple tell-tale sign among others

Back
Top Bottom