2012 Jordan Spizike - Red / Black "Raging Bulls II???"

Didn't see a thread on these yet even though the pics released last week (Mods lock it up or merge if there is one). The Raging Bull V's are outta my price range so these just might be my first pair of Spizikes!

jordan-spizike-red-black-01.jpg

jordan-spizike-red-black-03.jpg

jordan-spizike-red-black-06.jpg

jordan-spizike-red-black-08.jpg

ewww.

and i like many of the spizikes and the red SUEDE V's i wore the other day.

the RB v's are out of your price range but these are in it? dont spizikes retail for $205

^ A deadstock pair of Raging bull 5 can cost anywhere from 350-400

Originally Posted by Dok

^ A deadstock pair of Raging bull 5 can cost anywhere from 350-400

seriously? i didnt know that my pair is sitting i dont think i wore them twice

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Love the cw hate the spiz'ike nonsense
laugh.gif
Agreed! Well mostly on all the mash ups JB has been releasing lately. That's what's kept me from pulling the trigger on any of the previous Spizike releases but this colourway might be too damn clean for me to pass up! And if I'm not mistaken, retail on Spizikes was/is around $175??

Not a bad colorway but I don't own any Spizikes and I don't plan on starting now. ESPECIALLY not for retail.

dont own no spizikes (not a fan of fusions but spizikes i do like) but these aint bad. prolly wont buy but aint bad

I saw these pop up a few months back on sneakernews .. I'm definitely coppin' these ... I'm about to unDS my black/red/green spiz'ikes from 2007 and then my King's Countys will be up next.

cant bring my self to make a spizkez id shoe 

not sure if i am going to buy this colorway 

Last edited:
I always liked Spiz'ikes... and in a RED colorway too! If I have extra loot to drop on a pair come RD, Ill cop.

Back
Top Bottom