2012 Jordan Spizike - Red / Black "Raging Bulls II???"

^ Another October cop.
:nthat:

Is this a confirmed October release??

October 20th is the rumored RD.

EDIT: This pic shows the box label and official colorway.

jordan-spizike-red-available-early-1.jpg

Gym Red/Black - Dark Grey - White

:smokin

Last edited:
I have a feeling these will be even nicer in person

these looked better than the previous pics IMO. never into spizike but think imma cop this... probably my first and last. i need a red shoe and since i don't have the toro 5s this will suffice. The materials looks great, i know the midsole will eventually crack but hey! they all do nowadays.

Last edited:
Not sure on these ones, if I have some $$ to drop on these I'll pick them up.

JB wants my pockets to stay empty the entire year i guess... i liked these cause they reminded me of the raging bull v's but i might have to settle

I will cop. I have the Bordeaux, aka "crayola" colorway Spizikes. They look nothing like the Bordeaux 7's. It's a shoe that only looks good in certain colorways, and I think this red is a nice one. Obama has a pair of Crayola Spizikes in a custom wooden shoebox w/ the presidential seal engraved on it.

- Jason

to those who already has this shoes. how's the fitting?

true to size but once again the insoles are lose on the spzikez

i had this problem with the obama spizke's that released this past January

i dont know why these damn sweatshop workers cant glue the insoles in the shoe like the hundreds or thousands that are made in Y3 (jordan brand main jordan/nike sweatshop is called Y3)

Last edited:
These release tomorrow for $175 at JB accounts.

Should be an easy cop for those that are interested, but I'm a pass personally.

They do like nice though..

tumblr_mbt3o7pjoV1qawmqlo1_1280.jpg

I'm heading down to Seattle tomorrow, might cop these but I'll have to see them in person first :smokin

Nicest Spizikes I've seen in a while. But for $175 + Tax that's a no go. Plus they're just too bulky for my liking

Back
Top Bottom