2012 Jordan Spizike - Red / Black "Raging Bulls II???"

These will be my first pair of spizikes :smokin
Im trying to convince myself that I will be happy with these after missing out on the DB 3s lol :smh:

Last edited:
for years i have been in the minority as one who appreciates the mash up we now know as the spizike. i haven't appreciated all the colorways, but these are a go. :smokin

Last edited:
did they ever get the inner booty right on the spizike? i've only ever had the white/cements, and that booty was rubbish. no elasticity or lockdown at all. felt like an overworn sock.

Are these going to be about as limited as the Knicks spizikes last year? That's what I've been thinking, my local NT is doing FCFS, hopefully I won't have to head down there too early.

Pass on these ther only for the fools that no nuttin about the game.
ther just oh oh my God Kevin the new J's. In a Kevin heart voice. Spizikes R weak just like the
son of Mars. More of a newer generation hyper! As 4 me Rather cpping the cloacks.
Much harder than these.

ther just oh oh my God Kevin the new J's. In a Kevin heart voice. Spizikes R weak just like the
son of Mars. More of a newer generation hyper! As 4 me Rather cpping the cloacks.
Much harder than these.
What'd I just read?
sick.gif
 So you obviously can't like these ( not that i'm copping they look nice and i might regret it ) without being a hypebeast 

Much harder than these.

Know nothing about the game?? I've been in the game for almost 2 decades and I buy Spiz'ikes for more of a personal preference... I happen to like this mesh on certain color ways. Cool Grey, Euro Release, White/Cements, and now these!

Much harder than these.

LOLWUT?

Back
Top Bottom