2012 MLB NL CENTRAL THREAD (where the big boys play)

If any of you guys want to get together for a Reds game I have the opportunity to purchase discount tickets through my work.. These are the games available:

Be there with a large group Friday to celebrate my lady's masters graduation. Right by third base

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Be there with a large group Friday to celebrate my lady's masters graduation. Right by third base

I have a work outing there Friday night. I think we have parts of section 512, 513, 514, 515, and maybe more.

It's too bad Correa Couldn't break your teams hearts in the future. (I need some sliver lining for this team)

Reds want no part of the Buccos. Chapmana streak is done. Raise the Jolly Roger!

Let me enjoy it while I can

Man this thread is slow this year.. Reds are keeping a decent pace as of now, was really hoping to have a 5 game lead at the ASG, but doesnt look like the pirates are going to let that happen.

Oh and Cueto got hosed.. Phillips i can understand with Altuve having to get in, but i still think he should have been in over desmond.

Agreed but it bothersome how Reds fans always talk about Cards fans "whining" and then read the Enquirer's comment section. The ASG and it's selection process is the real problem. Anyway should be a good race till the end, don't cre bout playoffs only over .500 for this year

On the Defensive side. I love seeing the Kid Anthony Rizzo. He got alot of balls out the dirt last night. 2-4 at the plate. We 5-1 with Rizzo in the lineup. Jeff strikeout 11 braves. Great Win.

Nice to see Barney in web Gem. Flashing the leather.

need another one for sweeping the D'Backs arstyle....

Rizzo has been nothing short of great for us.....The cubs staff said something like we have the best record in the MLB since June 25th...I like...keep it up

Rizzo's opposite field walk was sweet. That swing was so effortless. I know its early , but i like what I see from him. Malholm with another quality start as well.

Refs going nuts, can't believe Marty is shaving his head. Buccos still looking solid

Rizzo's opposite field walk was sweet. That swing was so effortless. I know its early , but i like what I see from him. Malholm with another quality start as well.

Yes SIRRRRRRR. The Cubs are 17-10 since Rizzo got called up. Took 2 outta 3 from the Cardinals. Bring on the Pirates. I hope Theo makes some moves either today or tomorrow before trade deadline. BLESSS YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!

Dream season starting to be a reality...and the Reds will be a TOUGH out in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom