2012 MOVIE TRAILER

eek.gif

IT was supposed to release this summer
grin.gif
wonder if Harry Potter punked it out of its July release.

I hope they did not just the entire movie in that one preview....if you know what I mean.

Like I said before... we're all gonna die one day.

IMO, I'd rather go out knowing that the rest of man kind kicked the bucket with me.

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I'm gonna LOVE this movie, for the simple fact that I am highly intrigued by distaster movies on a major scale
& I don't even !$@% with all that 2012 %+%!

I can't wait, the visuals are gonna be
eek.gif
Agreed,
Something about disaster movies gets me to watch. Like The Day After Tomorrow wasnt the best movie, but every single time it's on TV i'm glued to it b/c i like to watch the disaster scenes

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I'm gonna LOVE this movie, for the simple fact that I am highly intrigued by distaster movies on a major scale
& I don't even !$@% with all that 2012 %+%!

I can't wait, the visuals are gonna be
eek.gif
Agreed,
Something about disaster movies gets me to watch. Like The Day After Tomorrow wasnt the best movie, but every single time it's on TV i'm glued to it b/c i like to watch the disaster scenes
QFT

BTW
laugh.gif
@the main characters name being CUUURRTTIIISSSSSS Jackson
roll.gif
pimp.gif

1 . 2012 will be the best comedy of 09

2 . Everybody knows 2012 is the year of Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse....so this movie is pure bull

3 . There is no 3

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

eek.gif

was the music in the trailer produced by Araab Muzik?

but damn this movie got me hype.

1. i hope its LONG
2. i hope i have money to see it in theatres
3. i hope all the destruction isnt in the first 30 mins.
4. i hope they have Ja Rule in it so we can see how he thinks about all this
20auic5.gif

What would have been dope is if the movie dropped a few hours before all these"events"are supposed to happen and themovie ended right on the dot of the supposed or not supposed "Apocalypse"and everything just played out...would go out as the dopiest movie in thehistory of mankind hands down...well if we"survived"
laugh.gif
...Honestly I dont care I have a warrant outfor my arrest Im trying to make it through the weekend
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom