*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Let you dudes tell it and yall were Super Bowl bound.
Stafford still better than Jay Cutler.
Edit-Every example you used were of teams that made the playoffs, something the Bears have not done this season. The fact that you are even comparing this year's Bears teams to teams that actually made the playoffs says just how ridiculous yall were this year.

You got a point but you still gassed up your team too and fell back to reality the next season.

Even if the Bears lose I take solace in the fact that none of our rivals are winning the SB this year.

****s heatin up in here. :lol

Packers don't stand a chance next weekend.............

Can't believe the Vikes have a winning record this season.I expected them to be 7-9 this season.

I don't think the Pack can beat the 9ers or Seattle but they will wash every other NFC playoff team.

Their biggest weaknesses (suspect OL and D) will play to the Niners/Seahawks' strengths. Their defense in 2010 was vicious but that ain't the same unit out there. Of course they have a chance with Rodgers but everyone else gotta up their game if they wanna sniff the SB.

I don't think the Pack can beat the 9ers or Seattle but they will wash every other NFC playoff team.

I don't know. Niners have a real weakness of not being able to come from behind to win. If the Packers jumped on them quickly then they probably win.

Packers just scored 55 though. Lets not forget that, their offense is clicking. 8o Smart of them to keep Jordy out.

Adrian just ran for 212 against the Packers, and while the record is 208, I don't see it happening. I feel like it's gonna be either playoffs or the record, and in the end Frazier and Musgrave have got to do what's better for the team. If we were already out of it I'd say ****, just pound the ball to him 40 times this game and let him run wild and pass Dickerson. While he's our best offensive weapon by far, there are going to be scenarios that call for play actions, dump offs, screens, slants, etc. that will dictate this game. Variety is what's going to help us come out on top.

Lol at the Packers not standing a chance... We need the W to secure the 2 seed... Not gonna be out there playing for nothing bro's.

I don't think they he gets the record either, which if they win, is fine by me. I don't see the Packers really stopping AP either. Should be a good game.

reallly want viking to win lol
Sorry bub, GB bout to take care of business this week.  In a world without replacement refs the 2 seed would be out of reach for yall right now anyways.  Seattle got in that *** last night.
pimp.gif
The least they could do for stealing a W from the Pack.

Damn you Fraij. I hate the Packers. >:

:lol

By the way...* Or not...Packers got outplayed in both of their wins to Seattle and Minnesota. And save for a bogus PI call on Seattle, the Fail mary never even becomes. So HA!

Merry Christmas by the way. :hat

Last edited:
But what about the bogus Roughing the passer call on GB on that final drive too?

The game was Debacled and the Game Winning INT was just a culmination.

And you could say we had a couple "ugly wins" but **** em all we're 9-1 since starting 2-3 and the offense been playing better vs that deep cover 2 that everyone thought was our kryptonite.

AP is my dude but hes not breaking that record against us... He dusted us last time but The Hair is back at ROLB and you know the pack is a different team vs the run when hes on the field.

But yea, Merry Chistmas.

df8ed3ba5dd67b15df0e6a7067003c5f.jpg

I'm just using what's convenient to my argument. :lol Bottom line is...Green Bay beat Minnesota last time, which irks the piss out of me, but what can I do?

And like JP said...It's win or record. To beat GB, Ponder will have to show again. I can see AP going over 100, but over 200 again..Eh.

Can the Lions please just beat the Bears this Sunday?, let's at least play spoiler to them making the playoffs. Would be something else other then CJ breaking the record to be happy about.

Merry Christmas Everybody! :hat Even you disgusting Packer, Bears, and Lions fans. We all family.... in an unfortunate way. :lol

Yeah, I think too many people are underestimating the Lions/Bears game. I actually feel like Detroit is going to come out on top. In a season as disappointing as this one, what would be better than salvaging some dignity and ensuring one of your biggest rivals doesn't make the post-season?

^ .... It's too bad the Packers don't stand a chance at doing that too.

Last edited:
Same, minus the Packers fans :P

I'll wish y'all a Happy New Years next week and a belated Merry Christmas. 8)

Can the Lions please just beat the Bears this Sunday?, let's at least play spoiler to them making the playoffs. Would be something else other then CJ breaking the record to be happy about.

Don't worry the lions will beat the bears this sunday 31 14

AD ain't getting the record....and Minny sure as hell ain't getting the W.

#2 seed, I can feel you!

If Vikings dont turn the ball over sunday, we going to beat Greeen Bay. Whenever we win the turnover battle we win.

What's obviously overlooked in Minnesota's little run here is their defense. I've been frustrated trying to explain to people that yes, AP is carrying this offense, but in every other aspect (except quarterback play) they are a very good football team. Especially their defense.

There was an article on their D-Coordinator Alan Williams in the Startribune. He's done a great job this year.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/185003301.html

What's obviously overlooked in Minnesota's little run here is their defense. I've been frustrated trying to explain to people that yes, AP is carrying this offense, but in every other aspect (except quarterback play) they are a very good football team. Especially their defense.

There was an article on their D-Coordinator Alan Williams in the Startribune. He's done a great job this year.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/185003301.html

I've been telling people the same thing. Finally having a true safety in Harrison Smith has been great for us. Not mention old man Winfield playing out his mind! I sure wish Percy was back though, that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom