*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Might be a blessing in disguise, either way goooooooo Vikes

Vikings fans have to be wondering how they kept Joe Webb as a backup over Sage Rosenfels. This guy is horrible. You don't back up a questionable QB with one that is even more questionable.

:frown:

Insert The Rock Clap gif. Great season overall, given the expectations. Another memorable season for the Vikings and yet another year without a Championship.

Congratulations to Packer fans. Tough pill to swallow, but GB is a damn good team so it is what it is. We'll be back...

Im glad we were able to stop AP today and our running game (Harris) showed up! Great season to the Vikings & Adrian Petersons awesome accomplishment this season! Go pack!

As i said in the season thread, with the Ponder situation, we had to play damn near perfect on offense to have a shot.

Yeah Joe Webb was terrible...but he was put in such a tough situation. Dude didnt even throw a pass all season, now he's starting in the franchise's biggest game in 3+ years?

Defense played decent enough. Not saying we wouldve won with Ponder under center, but it would've been a closer game definitely.

It's been a good season for us. Obviously, losing in the playoffs always hurts and is dissapointing...but if we continue to stay the course and we can have another good draft, our team is headed in the right direction and im excited for our future.

With that being said, i hope the Niners kill the Packers next week.

We took Aaron and the packs best shot offensively when they played almost flawless wk 17 besides that fumble

And today.. Our defense played good enough to keep it within striking range for our offense. But the problem today was... Joe Webb's garbage ***. Terrible. So what if you have a strong arm if you can't hit a 10yd throw to a dude that doesn't have anyone around him for another 5 yds.

AP was solid with practically 100 yds rushing with Webb as his QB. But in AP standards, it was sub par. **** man.

Packers not winning **** though.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Packer's fans.. was a brutal game to watch.. could not get the ball downfield for anything. I'm not so sure if Ponder would of faired much better, but I think AP would of had more lanes to run through if he was starting. Oh well, great season... any update on Harrison Smith? Not sure if he got hurt too bad but he looked like he was in pain.. I had to drop my friend off because his kid got sick so I missed the last 6/7 minutes of the game.

:wow: They ruthless out there...

Last edited:
My Vikings had a great season. I didn't expect a 10 win season. We need to have another good draft.Upgrade DT, LB,and WR position. Don't make a mistake by over spending in FA.Bless You Boys for the great season.

Congrats to the Packer's fans.. was a brutal game to watch.. could not get the ball downfield for anything. I'm not so sure if Ponder would of faired much better, but I think AP would of had more lanes to run through if he was starting. Oh well, great season... any update on Harrison Smith? Not sure if he got hurt too bad but he looked like he was in pain.. I had to drop my friend off because his kid got sick so I missed the last 6/7 minutes of the game.[/quote

Harrison Smith came back into the game.He Good

Congrats to the Vikings, you guys really turned it around and had a great season. And if the Bears won that wild card spot, it would have been the same scenario. The two teams places and finishes in the playoffs were interchangeable.

Packers, you guys handled business as usual. But you won't get the Super Bowl this year, the 49ers are going to make sure of that :smokin :smokin And enjoy the victories against the Bears. Emery means business and is determined to turn this team in contenders. Lovie didnt have a way to beat you guys but believe our next coach will. Hate us as much as you may, you can't deny that.

I actually think the Packers beat SF. Rodgers will carve up any defense, so it somewhat counters that great SF D and I don't fully trust Kaep to win a game, especially if SF falls behind early.

I want a Seattle/GB rematch.

Good lord. Rodgers literally has this division in the palm of his hand. And unlike Brady or Manning in Indy this division is the best in the NFL.

Last edited:
That seems to be the popular assumption. I still remember the season preview for 2010 Peter King picked the Steelers over the Packers. Close but no cigar

That seems to be the popular assumption. I still remember the season preview for 2010 Peter King picked the Steelers over the Packers. Close but no cigar

Back
Top Bottom