2012 NFL Undrafted Free Agent Thread vol. signings

Figured it might be easier to have a whole thread just for UDFA signings.....so post all info you have hear....

Keenum = Texans
Burfict= Bengals

Kellen Moore= Lions

Originally Posted by zmoney3

Figured it might be easier to have a whole thread just for UDFA signings.....so post all info you have hear....

Keenum = Texans
Burfict= Bengals

Kellen Moore= Lions

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wowzers........cant believe kellen moore didnt get drafted. was he really that bad? or is it the system he was from?
stat lines

[table][tr][td]2008[/td][td]281[/td][td]405[/td][td]3,486[/td][td]25[/td][td]10[/td][td]157.1[/td][td][/td][td]38[/td][td]−30[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]277[/td][td]431[/td][td]3,536[/td][td]39[/td][td]3[/td][td]161.7[/td][td][/td][td]24[/td][td]−5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]273[/td][td]383[/td][td]3,845[/td][td]35[/td][td]6[/td][td]182.6[/td][td][/td][td]19[/td][td]−32[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]326[/td][td]439[/td][td]3,800[/td][td]43[/td][td]9[/td][td]175.2[/td][td][/td][td]20[/td][td]−66[/td][td]0
[/td][/tr][/table]

but CHANDLER HARNISH from NORTHERN ILLINOIS was drafted........................

MIND = BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

^ size and arm strength. If had at least one of those he would have gotten drafted.

He will make a great coach one day though.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

^ size and arm strength. If had at least one of those he would have gotten drafted.

sounds like Alex Smith............tho

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Alex Smith is 6'4 and has a decent arm, not a rocket or anything but still decent
Kellen Moore is a hair under 6 ft and has a noodle arm.

I really like him and hope he does well, but he just doesnt fit the mold of a prototypical NFL QB.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Alex Smith is 6'4 and has a decent arm, not a rocket or anything but still decent
Kellen Moore is a hair under 6 ft and has a noodle arm.

I really like him and hope he does well, but he just doesnt fit the mold of a prototypical NFL QB.
oh, all i saw was arm strength..........sorry, im blinded by the lack there of.

I like Tyler Shoemaker from Boise State that we just signed. He's gotta chance.

ucla cats

Rosario-Jacksonville
embree-SD
chandler-carolina
coleman-minn
harris- Sd
harkey- STL

and my buddies cousin aaron corp from richmond. to the bills

Jeff Fuller signed with Miami. Cory Judie with Denver.

Kellen Moore is small, slow and has a noodle arm. There's no place for him in the nfl.
laugh.gif

Kellen Moore
30t6p3b.gif
Was hoping we would have taken a chance on both Cliff Harris and Burfict especially since they hit free agency.

Stanford receiver Chris Owusu, lineman Matt Masifilo and safety Michael Thomas signed with the 49ers 

Originally Posted by justscrap

Stanford receiver Chris Owusu, lineman Matt Masifilo and safety Michael Thomas signed with the 49ers 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Harbaugh knew what he was doing.

owusu was good.......concussions tho

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

UGA P Blair Walsh signed by Steelers 
smokin.gif

UGA TE/FB Bruce Figgins signed by Falcons 
smokin.gif
Just saw the edit...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I googled the Aron White dude and he didn't do anything at UGA. Neither did Figgins. TE is definitely a position the Falcons have to address moving forward. I was hoping they would get Dwayne Allen from Clemson.

List of Falcons' UDFA signings: http://atlanta.sbnation.c...drafted-free-agents-2012

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

UGA P Blair Walsh signed by Steelers 
smokin.gif

UGA TE/FB Bruce Figgins signed by Falcons 
smokin.gif
Just saw the edit...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I googled the Aron White dude and he didn't do anything at UGA. Neither did Figgins. TE is definitely a position the Falcons have to address moving forward. I was hoping they would get Dwayne Allen from Clemson.

List of Falcons' UDFA signings: http://atlanta.sbnation.c...drafted-free-agents-2012

I still messed up
laugh.gif

Aron and Bruce were the goods tho, Mike Bobo and 11AM are to blame for their lack of production.

If Marvin Lewis and company can turn around the careers of Vontaze and Taylor Mays... Good Lord.

Polk signed with Philadelphia. Very nice spot for him. He'll get a decent amount of carries every game and is great insurance for Shady. Give Brown the boot now.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

If Marvin Lewis and company can turn around the careers of Vontaze and Taylor Mays... Good Lord.

That defense could be serious if that did happen.....but I'm not sure why Burfict would choose there of all teams. Not only do they have a terrible track record of guys that had existing problems end up getting in even more trouble when they get there, they have all 3 LB spots locked up with Mauluga, Howard and Lawson for a long time. He should have gone somewhere that needed a LB and could give him a better opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom