2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

I don't get what the huge deal is. It's pretty much the same jersey except with some changes on the shoulder areas. And you get slightly better technology.

It's whatever to me...

Originally Posted by Andrew630

So are they last years jerseys? or are they last years jerseys with the nike technology?

I guess they're basically last years jerseys with a swoosh

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

This idiot called one of the oldest dudes around here (no offense but you old
laugh.gif
) a 17 year old...
roll.gif
Ha, ha, ha. I know I'm old but I'm proud of it. I've earned my stripes in life. No offense taken. Monstar calls me gramps....

polorico-
I get your logic, but I disagree about the ducks & cowboys retro jerseys. I like the '94 9er jerseys though but they haven't really changed much over the years. I guess we'll agree to disagree. It's all good though homey. Just relax on sentiments like telling people they should be stoned in public, there's no need for sentiments like that.

Originally Posted by polorico

What makes the jerseys cool , is the fact that there unique . Also there were some legends that played in them..... Also they only wore them for 1 season....

Thats what makes those cowboys , 49ers, Ducks , Kings jerseys so cool.
What makes them so not cool is the fact that they're all butt $$%+++! ugly.

i wish the niners would take some risks and switch the jerseys up. even if its an alternate. but i see why they wont.

i dont get the hate on the seahawks and oregon ducks jerseys. they look dope to me. most jerseys are boring

New info from Chris Creamer board:

Just received 31 of the 32 NFL teams' updated logosheets (sorry, I really can't share these), and there are a number of subtle color changes in the mix. I will detail the changes soon, but here's a brief, albeit incomplete rundown:

• Most teams that use Silver are making a slight color change.
  • The Saints are reverting back to a previous shade of Old Gold, and somewhat standardizing the Golds. Sort of.
  • The Chiefs are reverting back to their previous Red.
  • The Cowboys still have the same number of multiple Silvers and Blues, although the Royal Blue on the home uniform has been modified, as has the Silver used in the road unis.
  • The Vikings are reverting to a previously used Purple. However, I'm guessing that the vast majority of people didn't even know it had been changed before last season.
  • The Browns are keeping their custom shade of Brown (it was a Reebok creation).
  • The Buccaneers are keeping their custom shade of Pewter (it was also a Reebok creation), but also specifying the original Pantone color that was initially used.
  • A couple of the teams using Metallic Gold are modifying the color.
There are a number of uniform modifications that I will expand upon if it looks safe to do so.

Sorry to be so guarded with this stuff; we've all seen what can happen if one gets out-of-control with putting too much out there (I'm guilty of that myself.)

looks like they're still using those big @#$ sleeves 
sick.gif
Is it really that hard to make them in a t-shirt fit like soccer shirts?

The Hunt family & The Kansas City Chiefs are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year. With the Nike uniform change, their giving every season ticket account one personalized Nike Chiefs jersey. What sucks is that if  the account has multiple tickets, you can only get one jersey but they are offering the ability to buy additional Nike jerseys at a discount. This is one of the many reasons why Chiefs fans are so loyal to their team & why the Hunts are such great owners.

Originally Posted by psk2310

The Hunt family & The Kansas City Chiefs are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year. With the Nike uniform change, their giving every season ticket account one personalized Nike Chiefs jersey. What sucks is that if  the account has multiple tickets, you can only get one jersey but they are offering the ability to buy additional Nike jerseys at a discount. This is one of the many reasons why Chiefs fans are so loyal to their team & why the Hunts are such great owners.

That's amazing for KC Chiefs. I don't think ANY professional team does promotions like that period. Even if you get one customized jersey and others at a discount price, that's really cool that they are doing something like that for the fans. Props for Chiefs and Hunts family, indeed. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Wow, thats an unbelievably cool thing to do by the organization. Props to them

Nice. Cheap @%! Dean Spanos needs to take a lesson from you guys
30t6p3b.gif

thats
eek.gif
pimp.gif

props to the chiefs organization

Originally Posted by SFC415

looks like they're still using those big @#$ sleeves 
sick.gif
Is it really that hard to make them in a t-shirt fit like soccer shirts?
Look at the "Elite" Authentic Nike jerseys. Retail at 249.99, but the sleeves are cut short.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom