2012 Nike Woven QS

I recently purchased the new 2012 Nike Woven Quickstrike in the france colorway.  I noticed that the shoe is slightly looser than the older versions (the one from 2009 Mint Color and 2001 Nutmeg), I was wondering if anyone experienced the same thing too?

Also, I noticed the tags on the left and right foot don't match up.  The style number and the UPC code on both shoes are the same but the number below it is different.  left foot shoes 103255756 and the right foot shoes 999999999. 

Also, the production date is different

Left: 11/08/11
Right: 11/15/11

But the final production date is the same.

12/20/11

Do you think this is legit?

Thanks.

I cannot comment on 100% authenticity (sorry), but I will just offer that I bought a pair of Air Max+ 2011s from NikeStore.com and the production dates are not exactly the same on both shoes either. Maybe they match the shoes into pairs after production? At any rate, that doesn't signify rather they are fake/real in my opinion.

I have heard of this before as well. I was given a possible explanation by someone. "If one shoe of the pair is a B-grade shoe it's put aside and matched with another B-grade shoe. The A-grade shoe also has to be matched with an A-grade shoe". So these could be B-grades or their former partners were B-grades....Thus making these A-grades.

Thank you for the input guys! Gave me some leads and went to do a google search on what A and B grades are. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Dprociak

I have heard of this before as well. I was given a possible explanation by someone. "If one shoe of the pair is a B-grade shoe it's put aside and matched with another B-grade shoe. The A-grade shoe also has to be matched with an A-grade shoe". So these could be B-grades or their former partners were B-grades....Thus making these A-grades.
After doing some research, I believe this is most likely the correct explanation.  The former partners were B-grades while these were considered A grades,  Instead of selling them at a discount or throwing them away, Nike found a match for them, making them A grades.  Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom