2012 Obsidian 12

We all knew that quality now a days is terrible i got my hands on a pair of Obsidian 12 and All-Star 12..... well pictures speak for themselves major major let down. They make the Taxis from the pack look like O.G's

& by all star xii you mean the playoff & you will be posting more pics later(later tomorrow at the latest) correct
nerd.gif

dont care about those obsidian xii's at all

the playoffs are still fairly easy to find, as are most XIIs (IMO) @coldcity....
still, in any event, congrats on the pickup OP. 

Straight garbage. Damn shame what they're doing to the retro lineup and they're fooling nobody with that fake 'tumbled' pleather. Between Randy selling 'Grey' market sneakers and crappy retros - JB simply doesn't give a damn anymore.

it may be me, but im not a big fan of 12s anymore. i sold my other pairs and desperately want to get rid of my white reds.

ill just get the playoffs and maybe these on discount and call it a day

No doubt ill try to post pic's of the All-Star 12's it's not a great pic but you'll get an idea of the shoeShout Out to the lanes already calling ducktales you're a joke homie

geez, what do you have against that shape?
the only thing that looks a bit off is at the heel.
But anything else they look alright from that sight.
Only the bright look of the Obsidian leather makes
them look strange.
And i dislike the chrome painted lace loops.
Should be alu painted at least.

Originally Posted by vood99

Straight garbage. Damn shame what they're doing to the retro lineup and they're fooling nobody with that fake 'tumbled' pleather. Between Randy selling 'Grey' market sneakers and crappy retros - JB simply doesn't give a damn anymore.
AGREED!

as long as they still have full-length Zoom Air and a real carbon fiber plate, much like all other XII retros, I will be copping multiple pairs for ball.

XII retros are my favorite balling shoes.  And unlike real leather, "pleather" is far less likely to stretch out and compromise the structure and stability of the shoe.

This is a win for JB in my book... now if only they'd give us a 12.0 with hyperfuse upper instead of leather or pleather... would be the best basketball shoe of all time, hands down.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

the playoffs are still fairly easy to find, as are most XIIs (IMO) @coldcity....
still, in any event, congrats on the pickup OP. 

i have a pair of playoff xii's but they need rest so i want the 2012's & finding any older shoe in a sz 12 in ds or good condition is hard

Back
Top Bottom