2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm about to get upset. Number 1 seed about to get elaminated by the 8th. Feels bad man.
Know what else feels bad? I'm going to lose against the top seed in the playoffs and he's the only dude out of the winner's bracket and consolation bracket scoring more fantasy points than me this week.

Only reason he's doing so well is because of how much beast Aldridge started of this matchup as and of course he has LBJ. This is lame as hell... I actually got within 46 points today after Horford and Ellis played for me, but it's been downhill with these later games. Manu playing like **** for me is just awesome, and Lawson missed a couple nights in which I could have used him.

after experiencing a pts league this season, I have realized that H2H at least gives you a chance to come back with so many cats for grab while a pts league is harder to come back when you are down in points you are down for good.

Last edited:
I'm about to get upset. Number 1 seed about to get elaminated by the 8th. Feels bad man.
Know what else feels bad? I'm going to lose against the top seed in the playoffs and he's the only dude out of the winner's bracket and consolation bracket scoring more fantasy points than me this week.

Only reason he's doing so well is because of how much beast Aldridge started of this matchup as and of course he has LBJ. This is lame as hell... I actually got within 46 points today after Horford and Ellis played for me, but it's been downhill with these later games. Manu playing like **** for me is just awesome, and Lawson missed a couple nights in which I could have used him.
after experiencing a pts league this season, I have realized that H2H at least gives you a chance to come back with so many cats for grab while a pts league is harder to come back when you are down in points you are down for good.
this. fantasy basketball HAS to be H2H

Nearly got upset, I have absolutely destroyed the league this year (17-1) and everyone is setting their lineups/knows what they're doing, felt like Mitch Kupchak with the way i GM'ed early in the year :pimp:

But my season was almost ended after Kyrie, Tyson Chandler, and Rudy Gay decided to get hurt when it finally actually mattered :lol:

Won by 2 rebounds :wow: :smokin

Last edited:
lost 2 and won 2 playoff matchups, but i barely started fixing my lineups 2-3 weeks ago :smh: shoulda fixed my lineups to put me in a better position.

Thanks for the advice this season bros.

My team just got obliterated in the first round of the playoffs :x :frown: . Dude had more way players playing than me almost every single day (not making excuses :nerd:)

Last edited:
I got eliminated. It was a good run while it lasted. Very disappointed that I couldn't get past the 1st round because I was the top seed. I appreciate all the advice that I got on here. Thanks much to diewitsjames. You don't say much but you get to the point. Good luck to everyone still in it!!

i didnt make the playoffs because the guy that played the person who made 6th seed didnt do his lineup and the 6th seed won by 2 reb. i was 1 category away from making playoffs
mad.gif
mean.gif

see you guys next season

I was the number 2 seed in my league.

Just had the first week of playoffs but I had the bye. First game today, wish me luck. :pimp:

Better pick up .. Marcus Thornton, Jeff green, Gerald Henderson or keep Andre Miller?

Should I Pick UP: Antawn Jamison or Lance Stephenson? (both have 2 games left for this week including tonights game)

I'd be dropping Javale Mcgee

I need FGM,3s,Points,Steals

Think it's time to drop Redick. Don't know who to pick up though, Jeff Green, Danny Green, Andre Miller, or Nate Robinson? Playoffs start next week for my league, currently in first. Leaning more towards one of the Green's but still not sure.

Last edited:
Think it's time to drop Redick. Don't know who to pick up though, Jeff Green, Danny Green, Andre Miller, or Nate Robinson? Playoffs start next week for my league, currently in first. Leaning more towards one of the Green's but still not sure.
jeff green is still on your waiver wire? and youre still holding onto jj? your league is sleeping. all 4 of those guys are better than jj. pick up jeff green asap

which of these would you rather keep

omer asik
andre drummond

note: i always win rebounds (big heavy team) and SOMETIMES win freethrow % but i could use help in blocks..

which of these would you rather keep

omer asik
andre drummond

note: i always win rebounds (big heavy team) and SOMETIMES win freethrow % but i could use help in blocks..
are you talking about keeper league or just for this season? if its keeper league then drummond, if its this season then asik

jeff green is still on your waiver wire? and youre still holding onto jj? your league is sleeping. all 4 of those guys are better than jj. pick up jeff green asap

Yeah half the league doesn't even update their roster. Pretty sick league, definitely not playing with these dudes next season.

I'm in the semifinal in my league and today is the biggest day of my season. Got a whole roster going, so does the other guy. We're within striking distance of each other in five different categories.

bout to lose to k-mart's goons in the semi finals in the NT league.....Good luck in the finals
but definitely advancing with my 2 other teams that I got..

I'm advancing in my 12 team 9 cat league, while making quite a few questionable trades.

Klay Thompson for Al Farouq-Aminu
Andrei Kirilenko for Derrick Rose
Chandler Parsons and Nene for Andrew Bynum
Nik Vucevic for Pau Gasol

Smh. But I'm still in it!

I smashed through my regular season(14 game win streak :pimp:) but might get bounced in the first round :x

I'm down 3-6, losing by 4 assists, 59 points, 7 3s (these are the categories I might be able to come back in)

Today I'm starting

Raymond Felton
JR Smith
Rudy Gay/Luol Deng
Jeff Green/Ryan Anderson
Brandon Bass

Can't decide who to start at the 3/4 spot...any advice?

The other guy only has John Wall today.

Back
Top Bottom