2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Cinco, what's your address? I wouldn't mind sending you something small for putting up with all the crap. Something to show appreciation. If you got a po box put it in the op and I'm sure a few people wouldn't mind if not pm me. Seriously.

So the person I received has me as their elf correct? Wanna ask him a question but didn't know if he had me or vice versa

I tried to give you a description the best I can buy dropping hints in my Hobbies, santa lol

My elf is going to be pleased (I Hope).

might have missed this at some point....but can we ship something out asap? I'd prefer to get this done sooner rather than later so I don't somehow forget/have to worry about it anymore. also, do we wait until xmas to open it or do we open it as soon as we get it? aaaaaand finally, do we put a note or something in the package with our username so they know who it was from?

I don't see the problem but it's called secret santa, maybe wait until the first week of December at least?
People tend to open upon receipt. some put personalized notes in the packages. A Christmas card, a stoneface santa, stuff like that :lol:

Didn't either.... wasn't going bf shopping anyway... I can wait a lil longer

You've been e-mailing me from two addresses brotha. Check your work e-mail :lol:

Just want to give another shout out to Cinco for taking time out of his life to set this thing up once again :pimp: you sir are much appreciated :pimp:

Cinco, what's your address? I wouldn't mind sending you something small for putting up with all the crap. Something to show appreciation. If you got a po box put it in the op and I'm sure a few people wouldn't mind if not pm me. Seriously.

Haha thanks man, by all means don't hesitate to e-mail me or better yet i'll send out a mass e-mail regarding this topic since it has been asked a lot in the past, and actually the most this year. I've usually held back from participating because seeing you fine people enjoy the experience was my pay-off, but since I believe this is my swan song i'll finally abide by such requests :smile:

Haha thanks man, by all means don't hesitate to e-mail me or better yet i'll send out a mass e-mail regarding this topic since it has been asked a lot in the past, and actually the most this year. I've usually held back from participating because seeing you fine people enjoy the experience was my pay-off, but since I believe this is my swan song i'll finally abide by such requests :smile:

Cosign. Amazing job cinco major props for putting up with all of us and putting this together. Send out that address or if I'm ever in your city I'll buy you some grub and dinner. This is what makes me never leave NT even though I'm not into sneakers as much anymore.

thanks again cinco for this...sucks though my elf was pretty vague...forget it stalkerish mode on this ELF and imma go beast mode on his/her presents I LOVE CHRISTMAS :nthat:...if I can't figure out what you like imma get each item you mentioned on your wish list :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom