2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Finished buying all my elf's gifts today. They should be here by Thursday, at which time they'll be promptly shipped.

I just simply haven't shipped yet. I think people were waiting til' around tomorrow or Wednesday to ship out so that the elf could get the gift closer to Christmas.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

Last edited:
To my elf: I'm sending out at the end of the week. Know that's after the 18th, but I'll be sure to rush the shipping. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and all of that :smile:

Shout out to whoever Andre McNeil is from Georgia. Greatly appreciated! Was actually looking at the knit hat online yesterday :-D

My Elf lives fairly close to me. Would it be creepy if I stopped by his pad and dropped off his present? I live in SOCAL. San Fernando VALLEY.

No problem bro, wish I could have done more, I saw so much nice stuff when I was out. Those mugs are a favorite of mine, I have like 4 of them.

Haha yea I got a few of the years previous ones. Love them as well. Drinks are pure ice when using. I'd been happy with just the skully lol. Might have to send you something back as a show of appreciation.

Elf two gifts will arrive on your doorstep in WA on Wednesday DO NOT OPEN THEM UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

:D

Three more gifts will be shipped to you this week and WILL arrive before Christmas..most likely will ship them by Wednesday when I get out of work..

Shouts out to Vic Vega :pimp: :pimp:

Love the tees, calendar, and stickers homie :pimp:

Might just take off the calendar pics to make posters cause I don't really use a calendar :lol: .. Or maybe that'll make me get organized.

Regardless, thanks again!

Last edited:
not seeing a lot of gift pics... could this be a record year for deadbeats or just slow shipping?
nerd.gif
Slow shopping, for me at least
laugh.gif
. Two of my elf's gift should make it my way by Tuesday. The last gift I havent received shipping confirmation yet. I need it by Thursday to get it to them before Christmas going to New York
Elf two gifts will arrive on your doorstep in WA on Wednesday DO NOT OPEN THEM UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

happy.gif

Three more gifts will be shipped to you this week and WILL arrive before Christmas..most likely will ship them by Wednesday when I get out of work..
Hmmm... Washington you say
nerd.gif

not seeing a lot of gift pics... could this be a record year for deadbeats or just slow shipping? :nerd:
Slow shopping, for me at least :lol: . Two of my elf's gift should make it my way by Tuesday. The last gift I havent received shipping confirmation yet. I need it by Thursday to get it to them before Christmas going to New York

:D

Hmmm... Washington you say :nerd:

:rofl: sooooo... where in WA?

not seeing a lot of gift pics... could this be a record year for deadbeats or just slow shipping?
nerd.gif
Slow shopping, for me at least
laugh.gif
. Two of my elf's gift should make it my way by Tuesday. The last gift I havent received shipping confirmation yet. I need it by Thursday to get it to them before Christmas going to New York

happy.gif

Hmmm... Washington you say
nerd.gif
roll.gif
sooooo... where in WA?
nerd.gif
Yes

Just came home from a trip to Hawaii and saw this waiting at my doorstep. Couldn't have been happier with the gifts from my Secret Santa (South City Don aka Ryan) - 4 Bay Sports T-Shirts and a Warriors Snapback. I'm originally from the Bay, and living in Southern California now. Makes me miss it even more. Thanks, fam! My elf (951Guero) hasn't said anything about receiving his gifts, but confirmation shows the items were delivered November 29th. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Just shipped my elf their gift from Honolulu to Milwaukee. So be on ze lookout for it. Yeeeeee! :D

P.S. It says it should be there by the 20th and here's the tracking number for it. 9505 5000 1142 2352 0013 84

P.S.S. You should be receiving something from Amazon on the same date as well. Hope you like it fam. Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Just came home from a trip to Hawaii and saw this waiting at my doorstep. Couldn't have been happier with the gifts from my Secret Santa (South City Don aka Ryan) - 4 Bay Sports T-Shirts and a Warriors Snapback. I'm originally from the Bay, and living in Southern California now. Makes me miss it even more. Thanks, fam! My elf (951Guero) hasn't said anything about receiving his gifts, but confirmation shows the items were delivered November 29th. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

%D1%81%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BB-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81-106796.png

Slow shopping, for me at least :lol: . Two of my elf's gift should make it my way by Tuesday. The last gift I havent received shipping confirmation yet. I need it by Thursday to get it to them before Christmas going to New York

Back
Top Bottom