2012 SPRING NIKE SB DUNK LOWS NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by never wear them

All of them copped. Probably not the blue pair with the yellow stitching.

But why release another pine green when we just got a pair this year?
because they are out of ideas and Bavaretto sucks at designing shoes thats why. Nike SB needs stories in its cws, themes. There is very little pop in these shoes. Bisons had no story, but at least they had pop with that red toe you know?

I disagree. Give me clean colorways and gimmick-free releases any day over that nonsense.
Amen.  I just want them to release a simple red and white dunk.  

Originally Posted by never wear them

All of them copped. Probably not the blue pair with the yellow stitching.

But why release another pine green when we just got a pair this year?
because they are out of ideas and Bavaretto sucks at designing shoes thats why. Nike SB needs stories in its cws, themes. There is very little pop in these shoes. Bisons had no story, but at least they had pop with that red toe you know?

I disagree. Give me clean colorways and gimmick-free releases any day over that nonsense.

Originally Posted by shogun

they did, they did an all suede Mid. Everyone passed, they are available on eBay for cheap. 

they did, they did an all suede Mid. Everyone passed, they are available on eBay for cheap. 

the 'grits' are all right. the rest are
sick.gif

not feeling the ones with the accent stitching on the swoosh... UNFREKEN NECESSARY 
indifferent.gif

not feeling the ones with the accent stitching on the swoosh... UNFREKEN NECESSARY 
indifferent.gif

I passed as well.  I've never liked the way mids looked.

I passed as well.  I've never liked the way mids looked.

Pass.

The only Up&Coming Sb releases that I'm looking forward to are:

"Plum" Nike Sb Highs.

Pass.

The only Up&Coming Sb releases that I'm looking forward to are:

"Plum" Nike Sb Highs.

they drop in September ALDY...ahha..check jano thread btw

pimp.gif

Good Looks Fam!

Just seen it.. 

Definitely can't wait for Sept.