*****2012 SUMMER JAM THREAD*****

This is what Rosenberg said that sparked MADDDD feelings being caught. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

Why does the hip hop community insist on having so many people on stage?

they not even into it they just standing there killing the whole performance

Just ffrom these comments, Summer Jam sounds miserable
laugh.gif
The twitter updates though...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]So did Summer Jam look anything like this?
[/font]
media

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

This is what Rosenberg said that sparked MADDDD feelings being caught.�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean as an artist, I would find that disrespectful tho.... 

So did Pusha not perform at all? Don't know if I missed it or not. And LOL at Rosenberg saying ppl here to see real hip hop and mentioning asap right after

Originally Posted by dimez81

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean as an artist, I would find that disrespectful tho....�
that's ONE persons opinion tho...if she was really hurt about that she should of called him out during her performance...as an artist with millions of people making an opinion about you, you gotta learn to brush !$!% off...not that i had much respect for YM, but i lose the rest of it with this diva !$!% they be pullin...
Tyga's performance wasn't too bad tho

I've said it over and over again, MMG are trash live. Lazy and back vocals (minus Wale).

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's ONE persons opinion tho...if she was really hurt about that she should of called him out during her performance...as an artist with millions of people making an opinion about you, you gotta learn to brush !$!% off...not that i had much respect for YM, but i lose the rest of it with this diva !$!% they be pullin...
Actually, that's one person's opinion butttt he represents HOT97 - so if you have your employees saying that about you, and you doing the show for free, then I would be disrespected too ... radio shows/festivals are not like Coachella and Bamboozle because you are doing it for free or a heavily discounted rate

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the Rosenberg situation

Pusha didn't do the pre show (rained out halfway through A$AP's set), but he came out for Mercy during Big Seans set.

Seeing Nas & Lauryn in person tonight was
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Actually, that's one person's opinion butttt he represents HOT97 - so if you have your employees saying that about you, and you doing the show for free, then I would be disrespected too ... radio shows/festivals are not like Coachella and Bamboozle because you are doing it for free or a heavily discounted rate
1 person's opinion that wasn't even on da main stage? sensitive much?

How come Wiz wasn't or never been part of summer jam ?

If i'm not mistaking ...

I was there in the photo pit all night. Was alright, but nothing all that special. Lauryn Hill was a great surprise - Mase showing up was interesting too. Irv Gotti & Jungle were goin crazy during Nas' set. Wale kept popping up all night in different sets and just hanging around on stage.Waka Flocka went down in to the crowd and hyped them up at the beginning of the night. He broke his Foghorn Leghorn rooster chain but someone from his team snatched it up. 
The crowd was visibly tired by like 10. 

Posted a couple of pics via my Tumblr. Full photo gallery on AllHipHop.com tomorrow as well as my personal photo blog - if interested....

Back
Top Bottom