2012 Summer Olympics Thread: London July 27 - August 12

I'm not sure why but I feel real badly for Tyson Gay. Seems like a good dude who worked really hard and had a couple bad breaks with the timing of his injuries. He's the fastest American ever, has the third fastest 100m time in history and he's never even won a medal.

Can somebody get right and put Michelle Beadle on the NBC proper Olympic coverage?

Wasting her talent on fugazi *** NBCSN, when she's better and more human than most of their anchors. :smh:

Can somebody get right and put Michelle Beadle on the NBC proper Olympic coverage?
Wasting her talent on fugazi *** NBCSN, when she's better and more human than most of their anchors. :smh:

I have yet to see her cover anything.

Edit:

Just saw her interview Serena (who i hate with a passion). She is very good in my opinion and seems to have toned her antics down just enough to seem credible, but still enjoyable. Kudos.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why but I feel real badly for Tyson Gay. Seems like a good dude who worked really hard and had a couple bad breaks with the timing of his injuries. He's the fastest American ever, has the third fastest 100m time in history and he's never even won a medal.
Forget Gay. Gatlin came back with a vengeance

Which is really not surprising. :lol:

I think I've seen at least one person fall on their face or bum at every major event this year (on the women's side at least, didn't watch the men's).
On a side note, was I the only one who thought the DR vault chick looked like Lebron?

Oh, and congrats to Aliya Mustafina for winning gold on the uneven bars. Kinda nice not seeing her cry for a change. :rofl:

Sometimes it's just bad timing. There have been so many other athletes that have been in the shadow of others. I guess that is the difference from someone that is good to someone that is the best.

The defending champion in the 50km walk has just been sent home after testing positive (and admitting using) EPO.

All that to walk faster?

the dudes in the 100 meter run were fast :wow:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Canada going so hard. They deserve this.

But Leroux just came on.... c'mon baby girl

Back
Top Bottom