2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT MICHAEL JORDAN

EDIT: Damn Shoeking beat me to the punch, but the point still stands :lol

Last edited:
Like this is literally a tie ball game, game 2 of the 2014 NBA finals, but ****** would rather talk about how great Michael Jordan is for the 1938728323432th time. I don't get it.

the main ****** that argue about Lebron vs Jordan were like 6 years old when he won his last ring..

comparing two ****** that play diff positions, with diff rules, against diff competition is stupid as hell...

Like this is literally a tie ball game, game 2 of the 2014 NBA finals, but ****** would rather talk about how great Michael Jordan is for the 1938728323432th time. I don't get it.
Dude hasn't played in 10 years yet they wanna still talk bout him day in and out.

Lebron is not that good on D.

When MJ was in his prime he used to D ****** up.

Bron has that chase down D. There's a reason he guard 4s too.

Jordan could lock down two guards. He struggled with bigger ones..see Mitch Richmond, Nick Anderson. Couldn't guard 1s, 3s. Never had the defensive or offensive responsibilities of Lebron. Pippen did the heavy lifting on defense. Pippen was the point forward. Lebron is more physically gifted than both of them hence the versatility. Saying he's not that good on D but he's been 1st or second team all D for the past 4 or so years...aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom