2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge 1st half leads are so deceiving, especially when the road team is the one winning. Heat will probably cut it to 10-12 points by the 4th, then it'll be another close finish.

Biggest thing that worries me is that Kawhi basically played the entire 1st half. Not sure why Pop didn't put Belinelli in there to relieve some of his minutes. Looked mad winded during that interview and walking back to the locker room.

Wade should come to the game. He is making some serious bread to Justin get into the game and loose the rock

hell half the folks hating on the heat are bandwagon spurs fans..... cats probably didnt see 10 spurs games all season.... dudes up in here str8 up prostitute fans...
Uhh, just because someone is rooting for the Spurs in this series doesn't make them a bandwagon fan.

There are only 2 freakin teams left.  Gotta have an opinion on which one you would like to see win, no?
according to Lebron/Heat haters, it makes people a "closet ____ fan" 
laugh.gif

like dudes can't accept that some basketball fans just enjoy good basketball being played 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Blah.. wrong timing to talk about Sterling. Wet blanket on a great game.

A great game???? The heat are getting blown out!

Aint nothing great about a blowout

Smh now koala leonard and prince want to show

Theres still a whole nother half to go.

Guarantee the heat get within 5 by the 4th
What's that supposed to mean? In your mind because the spurs are up now it's impossible for Miami to come back and win and if they do the only explanation is it's the refs? The second half hasn't even begun and your already saying it's the refs fault.

What's that supposed to mean? In your mind because the spurs are up now it's impossible for Miami to come back and win and if they do the only explanation is it's the refs? The second half hasn't even begun and your already saying it's the refs fault.

All the huge point swings aren't real. Refs control the flow of the game and shut down or create streaks at will.

Uhh, just because someone is rooting for the Spurs in this series doesn't make them a bandwagon fan.

There are only 2 freakin teams left.  Gotta have an opinion on which one you would like to see win, no?
did dude just try to deny being a bandwagon fan by describing what exactly a bandwagon fan is.....lol...whats next i aint a theft i just find myself stealing sometimes lol
You are ridiculous.

So if the Spurs or Heat are not your team, you have to watch the NBA Finals with 0 preference on who you want to win????

No, quit sounding like a jackass.

Do i want the Spurs to win the series? Hell yea i do, but does that mean i am going to claim to be a Spurs fan and go buy a Spurs champion T-Shirt, NO

according to Lebron/Heat haters, it makes people a "closet ____ fan" 
laugh.gif

like dudes can't accept that some basketball fans just enjoy good basketball being played 
mean.gif
roll.gif
that would hold true if ppl were objective... but pulling for supporting rooting for a team is a fan...since you werent one before and now is therefore bandwagon...

All the huge point swings aren't real. Refs control the flow of the game and shut down or create streaks at will.
So what your saying is the refs place a magnet on the ball when they want one team to score so when they shot it zips inside the hoop. And when they want another team not to score they put an invisible lid on top of there hoop kinda like how they have clear lids on hoops at sports authority so kids can't shoot the ball in store

did dude just try to deny being a bandwagon fan by describing what exactly a bandwagon fan is.....lol...whats next i aint a theft i just find myself stealing sometimes lol

He didn't describe a bandwagon fan at all.

You act like he's buying jerseys, saying he's been rooting for Spurs since the beginning.
Only two teams left we can't root for either if our teams aren't playing?

You are ridiculous.

So if the Spurs or Heat are not your team, you have to watch the NBA Finals with 0 preference on who you want to win????

No, quit sounding like a jackass.

Do i want the Spurs to win the series? Hell yea i do, but does that mean i am going to claim to be a Spurs fan and go buy a Spurs champion T-Shirt, NO
correct watching with no bias means just watching the game as a fan of the game...choosing having a preference for a particular team makes you a fan of one over the other thus....

He didn't describe a bandwagon fan at all.

You act like he's buying jerseys, saying he's been rooting for Spurs since the beginning.
Only two teams left we can't root for either if our teams aren't playing?
then that would make you a true fan.... lol

So what your saying is the refs place a magnet on the ball when they want one team to score so when they shot it zips inside the hoop. And when they want another team not to score they put an invisible lid on top of there hoop kinda like how they have clear lids on hoops at sports authority so kids can't shoot the ball in store

I think some teams outplay the refs. Like the spurs right now, Mavs when they won it etc. but denying the power of the refs is foolish. I believe the refs will try their best in the second half to make this game interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom