2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever Bron has to hit a desperation shot, it's almost better for him because there's no expectation he's going to make it. He relaxes and just lets it go. I just hope that doesn't get him going.

Miami has a run left in them. They'll come out with intensity in the 3rd. I wouldn't be surprised if Bron plays the whole second half. The spurs just have to miss shots. Every time Miami tries to get a run going they make a few shots and build there lead again.

unlike last game, I think this lead stays put for the most part.. reason being, the Spurs defense on some next level **** right now..AND they're playing a clean game, not just shooting their way to a lead

:smh:  at everyone saying the Heat are packing it in, have no effort, etc.  It's game 4 of the ****** NBA Finals, nobody is going to go out there and not play hard.  How about giving the Spurs some credit?

yeah spurs just straight ballin' right now without a care in the world

spurs were a joy to watch that half  
pimp.gif

Tanking for Melo?

A 5 game series loss is their way to justify building an Olympic team.

You can't justify something that won't happen. No way in hell wade opts out, so there's 20 million right there. You'd be asking Lebron, bosh, and Melo to play for around 10M each.

Not happening.

This thread just filled with Bron fan boys making excuses. Dude is in his prime. He singlehandedly torched the Pistons. Where's that beast mode? Quitting on his team, again

spurs please demolish these over blown cats! Not feeling this wannabe dynasty! One more win after tonight n lay these fools to rest...Benadryl!

[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:

mean.gif
 at everyone saying the Heat are packing it in, have no effort, etc.  It's game 4 of the ****** NBA Finals, nobody is going to go out there and not play hard.  How about giving the Spurs some credit?
it's not that the Spurs don't deserve credit, they do, this is the best movement on offense i have seen, but you can clearly see that Miami has no fire in them whatsoever, you can tell the difference in the effort and body language, the Spurs flat out want it more and they are playing lights out.

Y'all boy better go into what is it y'all call it "video game James" mode. When bosh ain't knocking down 3s taking attention away from him or the refs don't team with him he looks real shaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom