2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being blinded by the names. Anyone who watches the game knows that's not really a crazy statement

I agree but it's not like Lebron is doing anything worth noting.. that whole team looks horrendous.

LeBron has carried this team more than people are willing to admit this season. He honestly looks gassed.

I'm not giving him a pass because he could have definitely played better, but this isn't his fault like 2011 was.

I am extremely disappointed in what I've seen from Bosh, Chalmers and some others. Horrible basketball.

Last edited:
tumblr_ma69cbcR4T1r7tq9yo1_250.gif

I mean cmon man. Has there ever been a star who we give a pass too to keep switching teams because he has no help? I've never seen this **** before its disgusting man. Like Jesus then the names people throw out, like he only needs to play with 2 other superstars

Dallas is the only team these playoffs to give the Spurs serious trouble...and that was the 1st round. Shows how strong the West really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom