2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at spurs winning both in Miami

lol indeed

Miami winning 4 straight.
King James smells blood.
Spurs are old, and that bench is horrible.
Entire bench is nothing but 3pt shooters.

q6vCApt.gif

series over at 1-1.. I really can't stand you ****** lol.. at all

it really is. if the spurs come back and win this series you can say i was wrong all you want but you cannot ever bet against the best players in the world

the heat will win in 5 or 6

the best player in the world is in his prime at 29

bosh is 30

wade is 32

the spurs big 3 are 38, 36, and 32

ill take the best player in his prime with a good cast over an over the hill spurs team

the spurs needed that game 2 win if they wanted a chance to beat the heat but failed

the longer this series goes the worse it will get for this old spurs team with inconsistent role players

not sure why you guys do this to yourselves

NEVER bet against the great ones no matter how much you hate them

nobody ever bet against Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, etc...

so why would you bet against lebron against an old *** spurs team?

them ****** have back to back titles and have been to 4 straight finals appearance... yet you all think this old *** spurs team stood a chance?

you dudes really need to face reality

Miami Heat will be up 3 games to 1 entering Game 5.

I+m+sure+he+doesn+t+care.+But+props+for+workaholics+reaaction+_6f9d64540f24f9278d318b43afb57927.jpg

Game 3 and 4 should be easy wins for us Hear fans

We playing home, that alone makes it easy wins

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

i dont know about all that...
Top 5 defender in league history? :eek :eek

Ben Wallace was an insane player, criminally underrated.

If Bill Russel played in todays era nobody would appreciate him, meanwhile people are obsessed with "stars" who play no defense and score meaningless baskets.:hat

ben is one of the best defenders in history. dude anchored a team that was legit contending for a long time.

hes not overrated but hes not as great as "some" make him out to be

But how great do people make him out to be i'm confused?

GOAT...

nobody but scottie pippen's hating *** has called lebron the goat. the potential to do something and actually doing it is different.

lebron has put himself in the category, but he still has a long way to go. just like he said.

personally i dont think he'll ever pass mj if they lose this series though

If Bill Russel played in todays era nobody would appreciate him, meanwhile people are obsessed with "stars" who play no defense and score meaningless baskets.:hat

Well I mean, If Bill Russell played in today's era and had as much success as he did back then, i'm pretty sure he would be appreciated :lol :lol

Insane player is a bit of a stretch as well. There's two sides to the basketball. He was a great defender, but a pretty horrid offensive player. His greatness on D didn't outweigh his ineptness on offense i'm sorry.

i dont know about all that...
Top 5 defender in league history? :eek :eek

ben is one of the best defenders in history. dude anchored a team that was legit contending for a long time.

yup, people dont understand the type of player Ben was :{

sad

hes not overrated but hes not as great as "some" make him out to be
But how great do people make him out to be i'm confused?
GOAT...
nobody but scottie pippen's hating *** has called lebron the goat. the potential to do something and actually doing it is different.

lebron has put himself in the category, but he still has a long way to go. just like he said.

personally i dont think he'll ever pass mj if they lose this series though
no one is passing mj man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom