2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god, if chris bosh doesnt start playing in the paint im going to throw my ipad at my tv

And spo needs to go to his bench, wade looks wild trash, put beasley in or something anybody but wade right now

Last edited:
rio gonna save the heat :nerd:

tony parker and danny green aint done anything yet :lol:

Last edited:
Green and Parker are combined 0-11 
sick.gif

People are gonna keep crying that baby Bron Bron doesn't have enough help until the dude has the entire USA olympic team roster on the Heat with him
I know y'all like to run with this, but what exactly are Wade and Bosh giving the Heat right now?

It's not about bringing in more superstars, but the other members of the Big 3 stepping up on the verge of elimination.
so all this talk about melo is just what?

This 2nd half literally will make or break lebron's legacy. I hope he's yelling at his bum teammates. As much as I want the spurs to win, I can't see Lebron going out like this

I never thought Dwade would go out like Iverson. He needs to give Bron something.

Bosh taking a few jumpers while guarded by TP :lol: x :stoneface:

would have never thought a team with wade, bosh, and ray allen would be compared to the 07 cavs; bill simmons is going in on lebron and the heat.

People are gonna keep crying that baby Bron Bron doesn't have enough help until the dude has the entire USA olympic team roster on the Heat with him
I know y'all like to run with this, but what exactly are Wade and Bosh giving the Heat right now?

It's not about bringing in more superstars, but the other members of the Big 3 stepping up on the verge of elimination.
so all this talk about melo is just what?
I'm talking about the game tonight, not that Melo nonsense.

If I'm Bron I'm dying on the court. If Wade and Bosh want to play bums I'm taking every shot. Get the job done excuses be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom