2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] **** the heat [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

these clown *** ****** gonna sit for the rest of the game? smh id be out there till that clock hits 0 so weak 

4 straight Finals teams.

80's Lakers. 2-2

80's Celtics. 2-2

These Heat. 2-2

No shame in that Heat fans. Don't listen to the trolls.
none of those teams guaranteed 6-7 rings tho,which is why everyone hates them,i aint forget.

Only trolls here were the Heat franchise for having a parade for them before winning anything

Last edited:
I commend the Spurs, they played dominate ball and clearly showed they wanted it more. Just wish we didnt go out looking like total bums

Enjoy the W and quit trollin' dude balled out and his team didn't show.
No one trollin, but you mad though 
laugh.gif

You bron haters crack me up for real. When he came out gunning in the third quarter, just the game before, it's "oh, now he wants to shoot. He only wants to shoot when they're down 20." Now, when he doesn't come out gunning, it's "oh, he quit on his team, he checked out, etc"

Anyway, I can tell this thread will be a troll heaven so ima just say congrats to the spurs and their fans. Duncan, goat of, greatest player of his generation. Only player in this generation to win a championship in three different decades. RESPECT!
Bruh he watched the Spurs dismantle his team both games. Why didn't he turn it on when he saw that his team needed him is the problem. Stop stanning and open your eyes. The Spurs where only up 7 at the start of the 3rd quarter. Neither team could buy a bucket yet LeBron just stood around and watched why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom