2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I just want him to try and maybe stop letting Patty Mills blow by him. Son wasn't even trying you caping hard though. Grab a kleenex and help Bron wipe those tears man.
Nah son you trying to hard just like everybody else :lol: party mills makes one basket on him stop trying to change the subject into something that makes you look even more senseless. I'm completely fine my home team won two titles back to back years and have given me something to watch deep into the postseason 4 straight. I'm fine with that

never in a blowout basketball game should the starters of the losing team leave the game before the starters of the winning team.... 

I know a few people who say Kobe will win one more
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
*****... mj lite aka retro sweatshop j's is done... 

Bruh he watched the Spurs dismantle his team both games. Why didn't he turn it on when he saw that his team needed him is the problem. Stop stanning and open your eyes. The Spurs where only up 7 at the start of the 3rd quarter. Neither team could buy a bucket yet LeBron just stood around and watched why?
Yea way too passive. A shame because he started off on fire

The level of ignorance in these two posts is astounding and is everything that is wrong with NT, basketball and America.

Why you gotta bring American into this?

8FnDCb4.gif

4 Finals in 10 years, homie? I could divide

That's one every...let's say two

Two of them ***** was due

One was "luck" the other was 2012..

That's a one-ring every 10-year average....and thats so.....

THAT WAS FOR YOU when I read it Anti-Dope knowing you're such a big J fan!!!! :lol:

@Antidope Congrats

After that bogusness last year, Spurs came ready and hungry!!!!

Proud of them, what an organization, wish the Knicks had that :rolleyes

Last edited:
Hey.

We had a good run.
Spurs were the superior team by far.
LeBron tried his best. Only so much he can do when his team just refuses to respond.

Wade is washed. Ray and Shane retiring.

And this is a big dent in Bron's legacy

Bruh he watched the Spurs dismantle his team both games. Why didn't he turn it on when he saw that his team needed him is the problem. Stop stanning and open your eyes. The Spurs where only up 7 at the start of the 3rd quarter. Neither team could buy a bucket yet LeBron just stood around and watched why?

Wait, so he didn't "turn it on" the last game when they were down 20 and his team "needed" him??? Lmao, stop hating and open your eyes. Anyway, I see you the troll type anyway so enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom