2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 of the Finals, and the 2013-2014 NBA Season are officially, a wrap! A great Finals series performance by the San Antonio Spurs and a much deserved 5th Championship for that Organization. Job Well Done Spurs Basketball!
laugh.gif
. Excellent work.

Congrats to @Antidope and the other Spurs fans on here. The way they responded after last year's debacle and the way they played in these Finals was something else. Great team, great coach, great fans. Big ups!

Nah son you trying to hard just like everybody else
laugh.gif
party mills makes one basket on him stop trying to change the subject into something that makes you look even more senseless. I'm completely fine my home team won two titles back to back years and have given me something to watch deep into the postseason 4 straight. I'm fine with that
Did LeBron's arms fall off? The man just attempted 21 shots in an elimination game where he clearly saw his team getting waxed. Your ok with that? Ok guy 
laugh.gif

4 Finals in 10 years, homie? I could divide

That's one every...let's say two

Two of them ***** was due

One was "luck" the other was 2012..

That's a one-ring every 10-year average....and thats so.....

THAT WAS FOR YOU when I read it Anti-Dope knowing you're such a big J fan!!!! :lol:

@Antidope Congrats

After that bogusness last year, Spurs came ready and hungry!!!!

Proud of them, what an organization, wish the Knicks had that :rolleyes

Get your *** whupped; shake that man's hand and tell him you'll see him down the road.

But NT will say Lebron shook hands too early and shoulda kicked a chair and walked off LOL #NTLogic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom