2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok i get it now, bron said follow my lead, so in the first, bron was balling and the rest of the heat were as well. soon as he got tired and slowed down, the team, following his lead, did the same. careful what advise your dudes to do. sucka

090405_JamesJordan_1995_h.jpg

equals ultimate love no scrutiny

i don't get why people think lebron would want to go to the lakers though. he already played with a broken down SG who was a shell of himself in wade, kobe is just as bad these days. also mitch isn't gonna bring in top guys to help lebron.

i don't get why people think lebron would want to go to the lakers though. he already played with a broken down SG who was a shell of himself in wade, kobe is just as bad these days. also mitch isn't gonna bring in top guys to help lebron.
mitch lol you act like he aint relished to a hand puppet for buss now

There were a couple pages of KL slander after game 2.
ALOT! I was like man, I can't feel NT on the serious tip about anything.
The hate was strong, saying he wasn't a starter on any team in the NBA and could only be great in the SPURS system. It's true. I read all this right here in this thread!

I can't believe dude acting like he ain't see that.. considering he been in the thread all series

Yea I don't know man. I saw it. Will never forget it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom