2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but a heat fan shouldn't be complaining about flopping. They fighting fire with fire. I would fine everyone

chris paul george out there
i know!

828323404.gif

I know PG flopped on that,

but anytime Heat fans complain about floppin' it is absolutely hilarious.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
And they're up by 11.....and you know he's gonna turn up in the 2nd half like the last game.

Not lookin good for Miami.

Yup. We can't get anything going and playing subpar defense along with a lot of stupid fouls and TOs.
Indy's game plan of taking the 3 ball away from us is working and they have the size and the "verticality" to keep us at bay in the paint.

Its just hilarious watching the pacers flop because there coached called us out for it. Paul geroge called us out for it. I'm pretty sure hibbert did to. Then they just go ahead and flop.

Indy gonna be a hell of a mountain to triumph in order to 3 peat.
A bad match up has gotten even worse with their additions and development of Lance.

At the end of the day none of them have pride. So until they suspend or heavily fine them. No player will not flop.

Except melo....

When tony Allen had that wild flop I knew it was official. They all do it

Arms like Jax from Mortal Kombat
At the end of the day none of them have pride. So until they suspend or heavily fine them. No player will not flop.

Except melo....

Last edited:
So you can now just swat at the ball and graze players with your elbow. Read the rules it's a foul period. Cry over charmers tripping on another players foot.

Except melo....

Nah...he just throws sucker punches and runs away full speed like a bitc.... :lol:

It always gonna come down to Wade's health come playoffs time.

Why do Lance move like extra quick than everyone else tho? Maybe it's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom