2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no way the refs are gonna call that in that situation. Great game, Miami did what champs are supposed to do.

They called last year in the playoffs and this year on shump

Shumpert. Shumpert. Iman Shumpert.

Maybe the Pacers shouldn't have given up that lead they had..

then we wouldn't be discussing a possible foul.

Basically. Melo gets that whistle though :lol:

Damn, DJ Augustin is already starting :rofl:

:lol: I didn't even know he was on the Bulls

The travel on scola was bs, the offensive foul called on scola was bs and the foul on Lance when wade fell on him was bs.
ALL of this contributed to indiana losing their lead. It's deeper than basketball.

Damn, DJ Augustin is already starting 
roll.gif
I ask this on Twitter and got no response. But I'm dead serious....

WHEN IN THE HELL DID HE GET ON THE BULLS?
when the Raptors made the trade with the Kings, they needed to release someone to free up a roster spot so Augustin got waived and cleared waivers.

Then the Bulls signed him.

George hill is garbage imo. Dude always chokes. They should trade him for a legit pg. Paul georges handles are so suspect.

The travel on scola was bs, the offensive foul called on scola was bs and the foul on Lance when wade fell on him was bs.
ALL of this contributed to indiana losing their lead. It's deeper than basketball.
If we're talking about the same travel, it was definitely a travel, and to make it worse, I knew he was going to do it before he did it smh

Lol that foulbon Stephenson wasn't a foul? Your right your allowed to bridge a player and not let him fall back to the ground. Its his fault for being out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom