2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wall is almost a 20/10 player at the point guard position.

There's nobody else in the league besides Steph that's in that company.

I'm not even trying to criticize dude because like I said, I don't watch him and I generally like him.

But 8.6 is far from 10.  And 42% shooting, 3.5 TOs is a significant issue.

I posted that initially because I was surprised his stats weren't better compared to what I've been hearing about him this year.

It seems like everyone is saying he is having a larger effect on the court than those numbers suggest though, which is reasonable.

Last edited:
Mark Cuban got his wish about getting fined one last time during the David Stern Era.

This time, a cool $100,000.
laugh.gif
He's probably given the league like two million dollars

Hold on, that foul Roy Hibbert picked up earlier in the 3rd...they're kidding, right? Dude leaned his entire body AWAY from the offensive player. Come on now, son.

I'm not even trying to criticize dude because like I said, I don't watch him and I generally like him.

But 8.6 is far from 10.  And 42% shooting, 3.5 TOs is a significant issue.

I posted that initially because I was surprised his stats weren't better compared to what I've been hearing about him this year.

It seems like everyone is saying he is having a larger effect on the court than those numbers suggest though, which is reasonable.
Most of the top PGs (Westbrook, Curry, Wall, etc) are at 42-44% shooting and 3.5+ TOs. Those numbers don't measure the overall impact a player has on the game, especially when it comes to point guards who do a lot of intangible things other than just shooting.

But no foul on Blake for grabbing at someone's neck area...welcome to the state of the modern NBA. Could at least pretend to be impartial, or something.

Most of the top PGs (Westbrook, Curry, Wall, etc) are at 42-44% shooting and 3.5+ TOs. Those numbers don't measure the overall impact a player has on the game, especially when it comes to point guards who do a lot of intangible things other than just shooting.
Agree.

Pacers are real tough. Length and talent at every position, depth, well coached. I really think they can win it all this season:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom